The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I will get it away from the cookie talk and say I just had a delicious Otis Spunkmeyer double chocolate chocolate chip muffin

Well I will get it away from the cookie talk and say I just had a delicious Otis Spunkmeyer double chocolate chocolate chip muffin

Muffins... You think muffins will overtake the almighty #cookie???

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Muffins... You think muffins will overtake the almighty #cookie???

Have you ever had a Otis Spunkmeyer?

I have, their cookies are delicious

The muffins are better, especially warmed up... cookies don't have anything on that!

The muffins are better, especially warmed up... cookies don't have anything on that!

agu4e9u2.jpg

THose sound awfully delicious. I think that would be the best part of having kids, getting to have that kinda food in the house again.

I say that, but I have both gold fish and iced animal crackers in my pantry.
The "cookie" goldfish are delicious.

3 for $5 at Publix right now. I bought three flavors; Fudge Brownie, Vanilla Cupcake, and French Toast.

For the kids, of course.

Ouch.... I will go back into my hole now...

There is NOTHING better in life then the perfect homemade chocolate chip cookie.

Thank you! At least someone has some sense around here, lol

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

So Costco has this bag of popcorn in the snack section that is filled with half cheddar and half caramel. Not half and half divided mind you, but mixed together. It is freaking delicious.

So Costco has this bag of popcorn in the snack section that is filled with half cheddar and half caramel. Not half and half divided mind you, but mixed together. It is freaking delicious.

Mmm that with some nice red stag on the rocks sounds delish

As a kid I would pull the cardboard divider out of the Christmas tin popcorn. Mix up the cheddar and caramel. I'm way ahead of them on this one.

We're getting a Costco, should be opening within a couple of weeks.

I can't wait to try this popcorn mix you speak of. I'm a popcorn fanatic.

You know what I want, I want some 3-D Doritios and a can of cheese wiz. I use to bite one corner off and fill it full of the cheese and eat that.

Time to restock my Paisley, looks like I will be in search of this as well.

JB, that's the Chicago mix. There's a local place that's known for it, Garrett's. We get a jumbo bag at Sam's on the reg. good stuff, but even better fresh.

JB, that's the Chicago mix. There's a local place that's known for it, Garrett's. We get a jumbo bag at Sam's on the reg. good stuff, but even better fresh.

Sure is.

This sounds amazing.

I've actually had Garrett's rendition of it and it is nothing short of amazing!

I've actually had Garrett's rendition of it and it is nothing short of amazing!

It's one of those treats that I tend to overdo. Empty bag or food coma.

this talk of the awesome popcorn makes me wish I could still eat it. :/

this talk of the awesome popcorn makes me wish I could still eat it. :/

Diverticulitis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back