Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want, I want, I want..... but I'm broke. Five new wedges would be very nice, but I think the wife would divorce me if I spent $600 on a set of SCOR wedges!

I'm sure you've seen it, but THP has a contest going right now. Seems like it could fix your problem.

There is absolutely no shame in buying both hahaha
Maybe I'll buy a 55* from both and see which I like better. Or a 60*...hmmm
That's why I love you Colt, you make me seem normal.
I make a lot of people seem normal. I probably make you seem like Johnny Friggin' America...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

I'm going crazy right now!

Can't pull the trigger on Hopkins because I love the new MD2's. Can't pull the trigger on MD2's because I love the Hopkins!!!

My eye is seriously starting to twitch!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

30 day money back guarantee on the Hopkins. Can't go wrong there.

I'm sure you've seen it, but THP has a contest going right now. Seems like it could fix your problem.

Yea I entered, it would make a great birthday and coming home present!

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Finally got the F5 out. Took me a minute to get it rolling but once I did it was like I never took it out of the bag. Forgot how confidence inspiring that deep face is off the tee.

So far the Kusala doesn't seem to work as well as the B Asha in the R1 for me so I'm pondering what to do with that. Thinking about throwing it in the Stage 2 3W or maybe even grabbing a TF3 or 3Deep to mess around with off the tee.

Colt, those two wedges are so different. What kind of shape and leading edge do you like?

Finally got the F5 out. Took me a minute to get it rolling but once I did it was like I never took it out of the bag. Forgot how confidence inspiring that deep face is off the tee.

So far the Kusala doesn't seem to work as well as the B Asha in the R1 for me so I'm pondering what to do with that. Thinking about throwing it in the Stage 2 3W or maybe even grabbing a TF3 or 3Deep to mess around with off the tee.

Which Kusala do you have?

Pondering a new bag to replace my powerbuilt carry bag. Thinking of going back to a cart bag since I'm lazy and very rarely walk, let alone carry. Looking for suggestions for around the 150ish area.

LovetheLinks

Pondering a new bag to replace my powerbuilt carry bag. Thinking of going back to a cart bag since I'm lazy and very rarely walk, let alone carry. Looking for suggestions for around the 150ish area.

LovetheLinks

You can get a nice PING Pioneer bag for 170 right now, I am rocking this one.
PING-Pioneer-Cart-Bag-Electric-Blue-Charcoal.htm
PING-Pioneer-Cart-Bag_EBL_550.jpeg

LovetheLinks

Check out Costco website, they had a nice clicgear bag for under a hundred

That ping pioneer is a sharp looking bag. Where is it on sale. I think it's around 209 here in Canada.

Check out Costco website, they had a nice clicgear bag for under a hundred

Excellent!!! I will check it out for sure.

I got to swing the Amp Cell driver some today on a launch monitor. I liked what I saw. 250 carry rolling out to about 265+ with a little baby fade. Think I might have found my next driver. Wish I could have tried a SLDR or the Nike Covert driver though.

Tapatalkin from my Note 2

I got to swing the Amp Cell driver some today on a launch monitor. I liked what I saw. 250 carry rolling out to about 265+ with a little baby fade. Think I might have found my next driver. Wish I could have tried a SLDR or the Nike Covert driver though.

Luckily they can be found dirt cheap right now too

Only bad thing is that I am in Korea for the time being. A brand new driver, of any decent name brand, runs about $300-$500. I can't justify spending that much on driver no matter how much I like it, at least not right now.

Only bad thing is that I am in Korea for the time being. A brand new driver, of any decent name brand, runs about $300-$500. I can't justify spending that much on driver no matter how much I like it, at least not right now.

Ouch...cant blame ya on that one

Pondering hard on some Mizuno Mp 69's

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Keep an eye out in the mp then :) when my new sticks come in ill have my mp69 3-pw in ctaper stiff up probably

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

not sure why but I have been doing some ebay searches for a 54 and 58 ATV wedge. Also looked for some Nike wedges as well.

It's time for a decent 3 wood. I'm looking for straight and long. Probably something adjustable. I'm thinking Cobra?

It's time for a decent 3 wood. I'm looking for straight and long. Probably something adjustable. I'm thinking Cobra?

They are dirt cheap. Straight and long is the 3deep for me

I forgot to add slice proof. I tend to slice the crap out of a 3W off the deck.

I forgot to add slice proof. I tend to slice the crap out of a 3W off the deck.

Ping G25! Awesome!

Sent from The Galaxy Note 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back