Contest - Win A Set Of 5 From SCOR Golf & THP

Wow I'm all over this...I really need a wedge change, and all these awesome contests keep putting me off from doing it!

My entry:

Entry for the THP Contest - I think being 21 feet closer to the hole would save me about 5 strokes per round, 1 per club!
My THP Screen Name is GillPier

Entry for the THP Contest - I think being 21 feet closer to the hole would save me 10~ strokes a round!
My THP Screen Name is 'rafdo'

Boom! Thanks for the contest.

Entry for the THP Contest - I think being 21 feet closer to the hole would save me 4 strokes a round. Lets eliminate those 3 putts and increase the amount of GIR, up and downs and sand saves.
My THP Screen Name is sleuth

21 foot closer to the hole!! I need a set of these. Score has received great reviews from "The Hackers Paradise". With these wedges I see single digit hadicap in my future.
Lockman850

[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]WOW! 21 feet closer is huge. probably would save me about 10+ stroke per round. my Facebook post[/FONT]

Entry for THP Contest - Getting 21 feet closer with Scor wedges would save me between 5-7 strokes a round.
THP name niteowl03

Entry for the THP Contest - I think being 21 feet closer to the hole would save me 3 strokes a round.
My THP Screen Name is 6foot9_41

I would LOVE to to have the SCORE wedges.

Here is my Facebook post on the SCORE Page:

I would LOVE to be 21 feet closer to the hole. I would be able to eliminate most if not all of my 3 putts. More GIR, less greens missed!! It would save me probably 4+ stokes a round My THP screen name is Canio.

Only one more day.

Entry for THP Contest - Being 21 feet closer would easily save me 5 strokes a round.
THP screen name: Mulligan9111

Thanks THP and SCOR for this awesome opportunity!

Would love to have 3 more score wedges in my bag but im not on facebook

Love the SCOR concept. NOT loving my current wedge play.

"Entry for THP contest - 21 feet closer? That would put me ON the green in a lot of cases. 21 feet would easily be worth 6 shots per round to me.

THP screen name jmatt."

Being 21 feet closer to the pin would put me on the green more often with my approach/2nd shots, which I struggle with constantly. I'm only hitting around 25% of greens in regulation, so if you put me 21 feet closer, my GIR would go above 50%, most likely, thus helping me gain 6-9 strokes a round! I do hit some greens, so I would be closer to the pin in the ones I already hit, then figure in more greens total! SCOR is the answer to the biggest challenge I face!!!!
THP screen name:
pkielwa

Entry for THP contest - Being 21 feet closer to the hole? Would sure give me a lot more looks at birdie with the flatstick. That should save me a good 3-4 strokes to help me get to scratch! My screen name is lcsmrtn. Thanks to THP and Scor for the opportunity!

Are you kidding me? 21 feet closer to the hole is the difference between on the green and off of it. With the current state of my <80 yards game, I'd say at LEAST 5 strokes! I'm dietDrThunder on THP. Thanks!

Entry for the THP Contest - Being 21 feet closer to the hole would save me 3-4 strokes a round. Approx. 4 more girs per round (current avg. 49%), which would leave me 5 greens to scramble (at a 30% conversion). I would bogey 3, maybe 4 (avg. one 3-putt) of the greens I miss but also make 2 more pars and 1 more birdie.

My THP Screen Name is Dtak84.

Thanks THP and SCOR for this contest!

Ted Tyszka
21 feet closer is worth countless strokes to me, as this newbie has yet to transition from the practice range to the course. Also, having a set of wedges to bridge the gap between my PW and my putter would help immeasurably. : - )

Edward Collier posted toSCOR Golf

Entry for the THP Contest - I think being 21 feet closer to the hole would save me 6 strokes a round.
My THP Screen Name is afwcardinal

Last day to get those entries in folks!

Very excited for this one! Good luck everyone

Awesome contest, here's my entry:

Entry for THP contest:

I think being 21 feet closer could save me around 8 strikes per round. Or it might cost me a few strokes since I always seem to miss the 3-4 footers.

My THP screen name is CypertJ

Thank you to Scor Golf and THP for another great contest!

Entry for THP Contest- I think being 21 feet closer to the hole would save me 4 strokes per round. My username is Smithfaced. Thank you Scor Golf for this contest!

[h=5]John Juker
[/h][h=5]Entry for the THP Contest - 21 feet closer to the hole would save me about 5 strokes a round. I like smaller numbers!
My THP Screen Name is Checkered[/h]

7 hours left for entries!

Back