SeeMore Putters Thread

They're going to use their gift cards to buy Seemores of their own, right?

Tapped from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Won a new head cover on ebay to go with my new paint fill:

ybu7evus.jpg

Must leave credit card in wallet.....

Must leave credit card in wallet....

I want one of those REAL bad

FYI, the M1 rolls really, really nice. Just trying to help. :angel:

ybu7evus.jpg

Nice pick-up. I saw that and was expecting canadan to grab it. I agree it will go with your paint fill nicely.

They're going to use their gift cards to buy Seemores of their own, right?

Haha! I don't think Dicks carries Seemore. But I'v been working on the one guy - his last name is Seymour - I keep telling him "You gotta play these, they have your name on 'em!". And he really needs a SeeMore, 'cuz putting is his real weakness. I'm gonna wear him down eventually.

ybu7evus.jpg

Nice! I saw this on eBay & wanted it too.

Last edited:
I figured I wasn't the only THPer eyeing that cover. Glad he took my best offer. :) If it doesn't match as well as I hope I'll let you guys know. We can keep it in the family.

Well I think the See More experiment for me is officially over. Played yesterday with it and still could not get a feel for it on the course. The RST distracted me a ton and was causing other parts of my game to suffer. I am returning it this am to Golfer Warehouse for a 90 day performance guarantee which is awesome as they give you what you paid in store credit.

On a separate note, I was a little annoyed at See More. I contacted them regarding my store not having a headcover for my Big FGP. They said they would send me one (I must say they did respond quickly to my email). It has still not shown up which I am sure is part of my reason for returning it.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry to hear you could not get along with the SeeMore putter. I am shocked that you had issues with the company though. I have had many dealings with them over the past few months and everything has been absolutely top notch.

Must leave credit card in wallet....

I want one of those REAL bad

There is one on the bay that looks to be in excellent condition. Listed at $179.99 OBO. I had him down to $150 + shipping when I found a little better deal through here. I proposed $150 including shipping and he declined. That was a few weeks ago though and it hasn't sold yet so he may be willing to go a little lower now.

Well I think the See More experiment for me is officially over. Played yesterday with it and still could not get a feel for it on the course. The RST distracted me a ton and was causing other parts of my game to suffer. I am returning it this am to Golfer Warehouse for a 90 day performance guarantee which is awesome as they give you what you paid in store credit.

On a separate note, I was a little annoyed at See More. I contacted them regarding my store not having a headcover for my Big FGP. They said they would send me one (I must say they did respond quickly to my email). It has still not shown up which I am sure is part of my reason for returning it.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

bigdaddy - happy to help with the putter. We send all head covers by USPS. Should be arriving soon. Call us - happy to help with the putter instruction and search for the head cover.

I guess I need to make a decision. I have the Z3C still in the plastic wrapper still with the original bag it was sent in. When I bought it I thought it was going to be a true Center shaft like the FGP Mallet. So I either need to sell it, or start working with it to see if I can like it. It sure is a sweet looking putter, just doesn't set up to my eye.

I freaking love my m1 PR. Solid weekend.

I guess I need to make a decision. I have the Z3C still in the plastic wrapper still with the original bag it was sent in. When I bought it I thought it was going to be a true Center shaft like the FGP Mallet. So I either need to sell it, or start working with it to see if I can like it. It sure is a sweet looking putter, just doesn't set up to my eye.

You could send it this way! I'll help break it in :p

Call us if you like so that we can help find an instructor - 615-435-8015. Happy to help

If the price is right I'm sure we could work something out lol.

See, for myself the z3c is by far the best looking putter they have ever made . did you go with the tour limited or smoke?

See, for myself the z3c is by far the best looking putter they have ever made . did you go with the tour limited or smoke?
The Smoke, it is a very good looking putter. I'm sure my son will get years of enjoyment out of it.

Call us if you like so that we can help find an instructor - 615-435-8015. Happy to help
I've been with a Silver Certified SPI instructor for a series of lessons. This is more about a psychotic golfer just not being comfortable with the look of the putter. The more I talk about it, and think about it, the more silly it becomes.

I freaking love my m1 PR. Solid weekend.

Awesome! Just picked up a regular m1 this week from a THPer. Jury is still out after 2 outings with it. After using the carbon steel varieties for several months, was having trouble with the feel and distance control of a stainless steel putter. Also has a SS mid slim 2.0 on it that I am not particularly a fan of. That is easily changed though which I will do if I decide to keep the putter. My old eyes have a much easier lining up white lines on a black head than a platinum head also!

I've been with a Silver Certified SPI instructor for a series of lessons. This is more about a psychotic golfer just not being comfortable with the look of the putter. The more I talk about it, and think about it, the more silly it becomes.

How is the fgp rolling for you Buddy?

Gotcha. No worries.

Still working on getting the pace down with my Si3, but did have three straight 1-putts from about 15-25 feet this weekend in Florida. To bad they were for bogey, double, and triple!

I am super confident standing over it, and matched with a mid-slim 2.0, it just seems impossible to put a bad stroke on it.

Still working on getting the pace down with my Si3, but did have three straight 1-putts from about 15-25 feet this weekend in Florida. To bad they were for bogey, double, and triple!

I am super confident standing over it, and matched with a mid-slim 2.0, it just seems impossible to put a bad stroke on it.

O'Carroll - very nice - "keep calm and make putts!!"

Back