Gift & Photo Thread - Learn About Your THP Family

hopefully you are sending to me after. You can send me a garbage plate.

You could just come to Rochester for a round and get a garbage plate. :)

You could just come to Rochester for a round and get a garbage plate. :)

that is on the docket of things to do. Still have yet to play out at Ravenwood and every time I pass it, I want to.

I just ordered the gift I will be sending. Don't want to make whoever it is wait to long. I absolutely love this thread. I think its awesome.

Agree that this is such a great thread! Can't wait to see more pictures !

LOL, It's Mexican candy! I had to run all the way to the border, exchange 2 cows and a chicken to get that stuff!
Nicely done, bartering at it's best!!!

I already have the stuff I will be sending. Just waiting for my turn now.

I could have ran to the store locally but I am lazy so I just ordered it on Amazon. It was actually cheaper. Haha

LOL, It's Mexican candy! I had to run all the way to the border, exchange 2 cows and a chicken to get that stuff!

Big Time is awesome.

Just got back from the post office. I had my package all ready to go!

Joe you are the man sir!

ugysazet.jpg

2 products from the company he works for with world head quarters in New Jersey.

A ball marker from his home course.

And lastly and what will so come in handy in about 3 weeks when I buy my first house some gardening gloves from the gardening state! Greatly appreciated buddy!

I'm enjoying this thread thus far. I've got to get my thinking hat on, too. Couple of different ways I could go for sure. Looking foward to seeing more. Keep up the good work everyone.

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

This is a cool thing to do. Interesting to see what everyone gets.

Blugold you're up next buddy! I'll be getting my package out in a day or two!

Some fun stuff so far! I'm heading out this weekend to get some stuff so I'm ready when my name is called.

Overtime today and Tuesday. I should have my package out to Blugold by Wed at the latest!!

Great job so far guys!

He would have sent beans but cookie has all of them.

Good job Nate

Wonder how Blugold is making out? I had the package in the mail on Wed morning.

I just got the goods yesterday.

ava9ujuz.jpg

As a dad, kids love jello-I and that meat sauce looks, interesting. I'm looking forward to putting some on a burger.

Thank you 6435!!!!

I just got the goods yesterday.

ava9ujuz.jpg

As a dad, kids love jello-I and that meat sauce looks, interesting. I'm looking forward to putting some on a burger.

Thank you 6435!!!!

Hope you enjoy it! Impossible not to overload with the Jell-O sense it was invented here in my home town. As far as the meat sauce goes, the local WNY guys will tell you, it's heavenly.

Back