Contest - Win A Set Of 5 From SCOR Golf & THP

My entry.

I think being 21 feet closer to the hole would save me a minimum of 6 strokes a round.
My THP Screen Name gcruz86

Like · · Promote

What an awsome prize! Can't wait to see who wins.

swing your swing

Good luck to all but I'll be honest I really want these!!

Entry for the THP contest; Being 21 feet closer to the hole on my approach shots might mean I would average more than 4 GIR a round. My THP screen name is fairband.

Great contest! Glad I got in on this early!

"Being 21 feet closer to the hole would save me at least 10 strokes a round! My THP name is Grins"

Entry for THP contest: I think being 21 feet closer to the hole would save me 6 strokes a round. Thanks THP and SCOR Golf!

My THP screen name is JLit.

I hate to ask but, did I win? Been thinking about these bad boys.

swing your swing

In due time we will find out who wins. Right now they are busy at the Taylormade testing weekend so it may be til Monday or Tuesday until we find out.

Yeah I was kidding. Good luck everyone!!

swing your swing

Everyone keep your fingers crossed. Whoever wins will be in great shape with these as they look like some great clubs.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I hate it when work gets in the way of things! Completely blew this off!

I need to win the lottery.

Good luck everyone!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I am still hoping these will be my end of deployment gift from THP and SCOR

Good luck everyone!

Been spending some time on the SCOR website and really want to see for myself if these are the real deal. J40's will be tough to beat, no doubt.

Been spending some time on the SCOR website and really want to see for myself if these are the real deal. J40's will be tough to beat, no doubt.

Army I believe they are the real deal. I demoed the 51* thru their demo program and hit some of the best wedge shots of my life with them. They seemed to be some of the most consistent even if I had a miss the distance and dispersion did not seem to suffer. I hope to get a set of 5 for my Anniversary/Birthday/Christmas gift in December. I had at least one wedge shot a round that was in the leather and had numerous birdie opportunities I have a feeling if my putting had been on I may have won enough to pay for a set.

I've heard nothing but good things, but like you I want to see for myself! Wish they had these in stores so I could check em out, I've not swung one before either...

And the winner is

dhartmann34

Congrats on winning the new SCOR set.

Congrats!!!

Congrats dude! Be sure to let us know how these beauties work for you!

Congrats and enjoy.

And the winner is

dhartmann34

Congrats on winning the new SCOR set.

nice! Congrats, and check in after gaming them!

Congrats dhartmann!

Congrats dhartmann!

Back