Your "if I had the money" list

For me:

Membership to a good club with some history, with a walkable layout, and where I can reliably play fairly fast (3.5 hours or less)
Indoor practice facility with all the fixins, and an instructor to go along with it (I suck at analyzing my own swing even on video haha)
Fully custom fitted set without regard to pricing of premium shaft/head offerings
And most of all, the time to use all of that! (i.e. a part-time or limited hours job)

Constant lessons
Membership
Indoor practice facility with net and simulator
Range finder
Driver and fairway woods
Bag
Clic Gear
That motorized golf board

I'd definitely be looking for some lessons or a golf instruction camp sort of thing. Indoor simulator, and a putting green in the yard. Past that, a membership at a course near me.

Lessons

more importantly though, a Bettinardi collection that even surpasses Bucks collection.

More money and some more after that. Maybe a nice car while I'm at it.

for a single item, it would have to be a lifetime membership at an elite CC.

For a single item it would be an Aston Martin Vanquish, I've had a used DB7GT but would like the new AM experience someday.

I would have to go with a golf club membership, a golf cart, a new driver, fairway woods and hybrids, a full fitting with custom shafts, a TaylorMade staff bag, and Canadan's golf swing. If I can get Dan's swing then lessons with a top teacher to at least get me to a respectful player.

1. Mizuno MP 69s / Project X 6.0 Flighted / +1/4 and 1*up / Crosslines
2. Bridgestone J40 Satins / 52..56..60 / Project X 6.0 / +1/2 Crosslines
3. Ping G 25 5 Wood / Project X 6.5 Black / Crossline
4. 10 dozen Pro V 1's
5. 2013 Range Rover Evoque / Silver
6. One week in Bora Bora with Jennifer Aniston
7. Total house renovation
8. Prevost Bus totally renovated for golf trips
9. Enough money to spend 20K a day for the rest of my life
10. Did I mention Jennifer Aniston...

Mr. GoodKatt's avatar pic :D

Looking for a list of golf things you'd buy if you had the extra money. Let's keep it to reasonable stuff. Not interested to know you'd buy Trump National, a LearJet G5 or the Bahamas.

Here's my list of things I want but are just too pricey:

And the mat to use with it (Real Feel Mat):

review-kirk-triplett.jpg

And just for fun, a simulator room (HD Golf Simulator):

high_definition_golf_simulator.jpg

I'd get two of those you listed for sure. I wouldn't need the return deal if I had the simulator I think. ArmyGolf mentioned a Trackman and indoor putting green and I would second both of those, too.

indoor-golf-greens.jpg

trackman_radar.jpg

I'd also like to get a tricked out golf cart like this one, but maybe a different color.

CIMG0067_640x480.JPG

Also....I'd get a 2014 Corvette convertible....if I had the cash.

2014-chevrolet-c7-corvette-convertible-geneva-2013-09.jpg

Flight and accommodations for a two week stay in Canada. Then two weeks of lessons, playing lessons and other worldly advice from Shawn Clement!

A THP outing. Fiance might run me over with the car if I were to not take her on vacation and if it were a golf vaca, she would back the car up and make sure the job was finished.

MP54s, uhhh you've seen those things right? Best looking iron IMO and I am ready to move to a sleeker set of sticks.

A house in Florida, indoor simulator, lessons, membership to 3 or 4 good CC's, more lessons, full custom fit clubs.
That ought to do it.

I'm another one that would opt for the membership at a good club....

<------oh, and her!:bananadance:

How much would that be? Just curious...

For the everyday clinic he offers it will be $5,900.00 for three days/. 4 nights.

Or you could go personal lesson for one day for $5000. Everything else would be extra.

Back