Your "if I had the money" list

wadesworld

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Looking for a list of golf things you'd buy if you had the extra money. Let's keep it to reasonable stuff. Not interested to know you'd buy Trump National, a LearJet G5 or the Bahamas.

Here's my list of things I want but are just too pricey:

NetReturn Golf net:

pro-golf-package1_1_4.jpg

And the mat to use with it (Real Feel Mat):

review-kirk-triplett.jpg

And just for fun, a simulator room (HD Golf Simulator):

high_definition_golf_simulator.jpg

I would love to buy a country club membership.

@ WadesWorld, I like your style ! I'd take one of each thanks, lol.

MP 54s and a golf cart.

If I had the money, and I will, the new SpeedBlades with graphite shafts.

If I had the money, I'd get a professional fitting at the Kingdom, and buy a new staff bag, with 13 of the best Taylormade Clubs on the market, fit to me, and a properly fit SeeMore putter later, that's if I had the money haha. Then again, I rarely have money to golf at the moment. (Poor College Senior)

I would buy a 913 D3, 913 F, Adams Super S hybrid, 2013 AP1's (I think mine are around 2009), Cleveland 588 RTX wedges and a Seemore DB4. So I would pretty much update my entire bag. I don't really have the need for anything else at the moment although that Netreturn looked like it would be fun to have during the 5 months of snow we get up here in Minnesota.

Full indoor practice facility with Trackman, Simulator, and putting green.

Membership to nice club.

Bridgestone staff bag.

Bettinardi putter

Membership to Oak Hill CC. Everything else wouldn't matter. But other than that. Indoor putting and chipping green.

Looking for a list of golf things you'd buy if you had the extra money. Let's keep it to reasonable stuff. Not interested to know you'd buy Trump National, a LearJet G5 or the Bahamas.

Here's my list of things I want but are just too pricey:

NetReturn Golf net:

pro-golf-package1_1_4.jpg

And the mat to use with it (Real Feel Mat):

review-kirk-triplett.jpg

And just for fun, a simulator room (HD Golf Simulator):

high_definition_golf_simulator.jpg

Yep, I would buy the same stuff but include a bigger house to put it all in too, haha

Lessons, lessons, and more lessons,lol

Regular lessons with the local top one hundred pro. Membership at the two exclusive clubs in the region. A setup similar to the Annika academy with weights and an awesome indoor hitting bay decked out with the most current technology. My own golf cart with all the bells and whistles and a remote controlled kangaroo for when I feel like walking. And last, a sweet natural putting green and bunker in the back yard.

Full membership to a championship course, new forged irons, 4 dozen balls, staff bag, stand bag, push cart, new golf outfit everyday for 1 whole month and lessons with a legend.

Regular lessons with Mark Immelman down in Columbus GA. I had one with him this spring and was blown away with his knowledge and interaction.

One of the nice, raised indoor putting greens for the basement. At least 20'.

One of the indoor simulators would be awesome for the basement too.

Borrowing from Army Golf's list:

Full indoor practice facility with Trackman, Simulator, and putting green.

Membership to nice club.

Bridgestone staff bag.

Bettinardi and Seemore Putters.

A full time swing coach.

edit: I'mma add one of those bubba hovercraft carts. :D

Last edited:
A sim with Trackman, a membership, full bag fitting and a custom Vessel bag.

I'm pretty happy with my bag, I would probably go with a Membership to Mountain Lake CC, and a 2K shopping spree for new clothes... that could be cool.

Simulater with trackman is for sure on my dream list.

I'd start with a new house...think Dave Pelz-style backyard.
Indoor simulator with Trackman and the likes...
Whole new bag, fitted...(not sure what brand...Mizuno or Titleist...)
Lessons, lessons, lessons...(what good are the goodies if you're not getting everything out of them?)
Oh, and clothes...lots of clothes...with all those lessons I'd get, I'd better look good when swinging good ;-)

Membership to a nice privite course, like Atlanta Athletic Club.

I'd go with a membership somewhere too. Either that or a nice car.

If I had the money, I'd go see this guy once a month
a8evu8eh.jpg

I would travel around the states for a few months playing awesome, historic golf courses.

Then I'd get a nice Pelz-style outdoor putting green.

Well first I would have to buy a house there and then I would get a membership at Reynolds Plantation. I have played 3 of the courses and they are all great tracks.

A house somewhere warm in the winter and somewhere mild in the summer.

Back