TaylorMade Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really awesome to see one of the original sponsors return. Really exciting news.

so nice to see TaylorMade back in the event after getting it kick started in the very first one.

i'm loving this news a lot...

TaylorMade and THP go together like a Peanut Butter and Banana sandwich. Yummy Goodness!!!

Great news all around! Welcome back!

Awesome news! They have some sick gear coming out and love that they are coming back.

Freaking awesome. I was so lucky to rep them in the first MC, but there was a part of me that thought they didn't get the ROI that they wanted when they didn't return. Seeing this news made my day! Anyone that gets to rep TM will be treated like a king!

B O O M! I want to be a TM Staffer!!!

Absolutely awesome! Congrats to TaylorMade and THP for a wonderful partnership for the 214 MC.

A huge thank you to Taylormade. Excited to see them sponsoring again.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

This is the coolest thing ever!!

Awesome stuff, Taylormade is really bringing it lately!

Awesome company for an even more awesome event. So glad to have them a part of this.

^^^^Just Tapped That

Nice to TmAG back in the fold.

TaylorMade Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

This is great news for THP and for the lucky THPers who find their way into TaylorMade Morgan Cup Sponsorships.

I was blown away this past weekend by the equipment that we got to play, and most of all by the generosity and commitment shown by Dave Cordero and Bob Van Sweden, on behalf of TaylorMade, to make the THP Ultimate Testing Weekend a hugely incredible experience for us lucky 12.

Good to have TaylorMade back in the Morgan Cup. They are going to be a great sponsor.

I won't lie, I'm glad they're in the mix. TM is slowly taking over my bag and after this weekend, that is fine by me. I'm sure the MC team will feel the same.

Great news to hear for THP. Hopefully I can make my way into the Morgan Cup this upcoming year and be apart of it.

Really excited to see what they bring to the Morgan Cup. I don't think they make a bad club. And with the Morgan Cup still 10 months away, who knows what they'll have in store for their players!

This is great news! Welcome back to the Morgan Cup Taylormade.

My favorite company! YES!

Awesome, I the Taylormade team will definitely be a force to be reckoned with.

Amazing news. Taylormade is a great company and I'm confident they will bring it.

And The Morgan Cup info just keeps coming! Hope to be involved in this great event in some capacity this year. Looking forward to more announcements in the future.

Awe.Some!

They are back!!! Awesome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back