What tee are you hitting

Champ Fly tees here.

Can get many rounds from a single tee.

THP Epoch tees FTW!!!

I used to use plain wood tees. Then I got hooked on the zero frictions 3 prong, now I'm hitting off the 5 prong. I want to go back to wood though. The epochs seem to be very good from what im hearing now.

Epochs, the long ones for driver, and the hybrid length ones for everything else.

Epoch tees for driving holes, and shorter wooden ones when I'm hitting anything besides driver.

These babies:
51MNOMok3%2BL.jpg

Lately I've been playing nice Harbor Shores plastic tees I grabbed from the starter during a round. They do the job, generally, I stick with plain old wooden ones.

THP Epochs. I lose the small ones pretty quickly it seems. The long ones last forever. Well past the point that the paint wears off. Think I've been on the same tee for at least 5-6 rounds now... Good thing I have 100+ extra laying around. :D

5u7apy2e.jpg

Nike plastic tees. I use one box per season. One tee can last me 3+ rounds if I use them for driver only, which I do . Love these tees!

Sent from The Galaxy Note 2

THP Epoch tee's.

Have the Edwin measure tee's. 2 3/4 for the big stick - 1 1/2 for everything else.
Been thinking about giving the Epoch a try

Oh and if it is an iron tee shot, I just use whatever broken tee is on the ground.

[h=1]Evolve Golf Epoch Golf Tees & Brush Tees.[/h]

I use the Four More Yards tees for my driver, and I can't figure out why more people don't use them. They are virtually indestructible, they set the tee at the same height every time, and they are very hard to lose if the tee flips forward or backward (or sideways). I bought a pack of four a while back and I'm still using the first one, which has lasted now for about 30 rounds. I guess I'm just a non-traditionalist.

I was using Epoch's earlier in the year when the ground was softer.
We've had less than 3" of rain since the first of June and my home course leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to irrigation, so right now I'm using cheap wood tees since that's about all you can get in the ground. Even then I sometimes feel I need a hammer or at least a drill to start a pilot hole.

I use the THP Epoch tees. Love them. I have only ever broken I think 3 of them, lose more than I ever break. I've used one tee for as many as 5 rounds. Love them. Need more.

I play some basic wooden tees for most of my rounds. I buy them unfinished and unsealed. I then color each tee with different colors and designs with Sharpies. Time consuming but it helps with my stress levels. Once done, I seal the color in and let them dry. In the end, I have a very unique tee with a tad hint of fun. I also give them away as gifts.

Pride Pro Length 3 1/4" and Pride Evolution 3 1/4", whatever comes out of the bag.

I play some basic wooden tees for most of my rounds. I buy them unfinished and unsealed. I then color each tee with different colors and designs with Sharpies. Time consuming but it helps with my stress levels. Once done, I seal the color in and let them dry. In the end, I have a very unique tee with a tad hint of fun. I also give them away as gifts.

Post some pics. Lets see your work.

Post some pics. Lets see your work.

Yes please, very intrigued!

I've been using the Evolution 3.25" plastic tees for driver, very durable. For anything other than driver I'll either find a broken one on the tee box or I have some wooden tees in the bag.

Back