2014 THP Events - Announcement Thread

That's it. All of my equipment is for sale and I'm switching to all callaway. Might as well support the company who supports THP 100%

Everybody that likes THP events and wants to hear a few things about 2014 will want to check this out.

http://bit.ly/18jexJR

No kidding...the first 10 minutes of that show has continual bombshells for 2014.

#MorgansBelt

I posted this in the Grandaddy thread, but it's worth mentioning again.

There will be a 2014 Grandaddy!

Great to hear the news about Callaway. Apex irons continue to impress.

#ImwithHary.

Three HUGE events in 2014 that Callaway is either sponsoring or co-sponsoring...wow. THP and Cally are going BIG.

Callaway back in the MC? Sweet.

#Grandaddy back for 2014? So sweet.

Some huge announcements and there is still more to find out. Wow, 2014 is going to be one amazing year!!

2014 is going to make our heads spin! Going to be awesome!

I know it doesn't look like I do, since I have no Cally clubs in my bag (except Odyssey putter), but I'm really loving Callaway right now! The support for THP is awesome, not to mention the equipment is excellent.

More Morgan Cup news coming this week.

Awesome! Being my first year in this site, getting information bit by bit is tough to take.

i gotta be honest i think the Morgan Cup is still on the top of the list in terms of exciting things i can't wait to find out more about

i gotta be honest i think the Morgan Cup is still on the top of the list in terms of exciting things i can't wait to find out more about

Yeah dude I agree with you. Not to say the other things aren't amazing but the Morgan Cup is the Morgan Cup.

Even more, that's awesome, before long all the details will be out!!!

Yeah dude I agree with you. Not to say the other things aren't amazing but the Morgan Cup is the Morgan Cup.

it was the greatest thing in golf that i've ever been a part of, i agree there are so many amazing things this year and a ton i plan on trying to be a part of but the Morgan Cup always changes for the better.

it was the greatest thing in golf that i've ever been a part of, i agree there are so many amazing things this year and a ton i plan on trying to be a part of but the Morgan Cup always changes for the better.

Dont sleep on a few others. I mean that seriously.
We had the Morgan Cup dead and replaced with an event still happening called #TheKing
So many great events this year.

Dont sleep on a few others. I mean that seriously.
We had the Morgan Cup dead and replaced with an event still happening called #TheKing
So many great events this year.

i know better than to sleep on anything that is going on with THP buddy!

plus even before Harrys Shoutout in the podcast #i'mwithharry!

I am with you on this. Its the one even I am really into, while the other stuff is fun to follow I really don't have much desire to take part in it. I am looking forward to some of the outings, really enjoyed those.

I am with you on this. Its the one even I am really into, while the other stuff is fun to follow I really don't have much desire to take part in it. I am looking forward to some of the outings, really enjoyed those.

thats your biggest mistake great bearded one.... you should wanna be a part of everything! so many awesome things i was a part of this year! every invitational the MC and the outing and next weekend i'll be in sunny sin city enjoying yet another event! looking back at this year the only thing i regret was not expecting the club testings. i'd love to have been a part of them but knowing so many of the stuff happening early this year will make planning out my year a lot easier.

thats your biggest mistake great bearded one.... you should wanna be a part of everything! so many awesome things i was a part of this year! every invitational the MC and the outing and next weekend i'll be in sunny sin city enjoying yet another event! looking back at this year the only thing i regret was not expecting the club testings. i'd love to have been a part of them but knowing so many of the stuff happening early this year will make planning out my year a lot easier.

I certainly wouldn't pass up the opportunity to do some of the other events but most of them are out of reach for me anyway.

I certainly wouldn't pass up the opportunity to do some of the other events but most of them are out of reach for me anyway.

car pool or i'll hold your hand while we fly buddy!

All of the events are sounding awesome. It's a shame I can't afford to try to do all of them. Every bit of news makes me that much more excited about all the things to come next year.

Back