The new shows of the Fall 2013 TV season (Possible Spoilers)

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
We've recorded a lot of the new shows that look promising.

The Michael J Fox show could be good, but they emphasize the Parkinson's too much. Kind of like Josh Blu the comedian, who spends 80% of his act on the fact he has cerebral palsy. Don't think the Michael J Fox show is going to last.

Just watched the We Are Men pilot episode with Jerry McConnell. This one looks promising.

The series "Mom" might be good, but might need another couple shows to decide.

Just watching Back In The Game (with James Caan) pilot now.

Five minutes of Back in the Game and the show is a keeper. James Caan is brilliant. Love the cast.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - the pilot was pretty good, but I hope they stick with the meat and potatoes of the plot and don't get caught up in silly stuff like the flying car.

I thought Brooklyn 99 has been good.
Blacklist's first episode hooked me,
Mom isn't bad, its growing on me.
Shows like Dads looks terrible to me.

I thought Brooklyn 99 has been good.
Blacklist's first episode hooked me,
Mom isn't bad, its growing on me.
Shows like Dads looks terrible to me.
Watching the second episode of Dads now. I try to give shows a few episodes.

Two episodes of The Goldbergs and we might just keep watching this one. It's set in the '80s and is pretty funny so far.

Gave up on Hostages after first episode.
Blacklist is campy but fun. James Spader is awesome.
Agents of SHIELD is on thin ice. I want to love it.
The Goldbergs is AWESOME. As a child of the 80's its perfect.

Gave up on Hostages after first episode.
Blacklist is campy but fun. James Spader is awesome.
Agents of SHIELD is on thin ice. I want to love it.
The Goldbergs is AWESOME. As a child of the 80's its perfect.

Goldbergs is kinda like The Wonder Years.

Watched The Millers last night. Story about a set of parents splitting up and one moves in with one of the kids and the other, with the other. The father can't do anything and has to keep calling the mother. The pilot was pretty good, we'll definitely give this one some time, but it looks like a winner.

Sleepy Hollow is one that looks promising to us too, but it could still go either way right now.

Agents of S.H.I.EL.D and Sleepy Hollow are series I have on DVR
Walking Dead.....and Archer included as continuing shows.

I agree about the Millers having potential and I also agree with fupresti about the Hostages, we watched it once and that will do it for us.

The Crazy Ones, with Robin Williams and Sarah Michelle Gellar, is kinda meh to me. I can have it on and surf the web on the laptop and not miss a whole lot by not looking up at the TV too much.

The Michael J Fox Show is cancelled from our DVR.

Sean Saves the World (with Jack, on of the gay guys on Will and Grace) has us laughing in the first 5 minutes.

I thought Sean Saves the World wasn't terrible, some of the ensemble cast has been really good on other shows.

Still into Blacklist, just the way the main story is unravelling is intriguing....

Gave the MJ Fox show a shot last night on demand. Was ok, not great. Will try the next episode.

Liking agents of shield. Just fun.

Have to check out the Robin Williams one jut to see. I like him when he has a script.

Tapatalk: Gently Tapped like a downhill three-footer.

So far the Goldbergs and the Millers are our two favorite new sitcoms this year. Both have been absolutely great.

We like both of those too, JB. There are a few winners, a bunch of maybe's and quite a few to get rid of. Normal season.

Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D. a huge disappointment, outta there
MJF show - could only watch about 15 minutes
Crazy Ones - made it through whole show but no more
Haven't seen Blacklist yet, love Spader but it's on NBC ... campy = argh!

Since SOA seems to have jumped the shark I'm basically just biding my time till new Archer and Justified come out in January

No new shows have made our DVR. We will watch them but not by appointment.

Blacklist- less organized version on other shows that are better

Agents of Shield - doesn't have the same character awesomeness as the Avengers, which deflates the show

Crazy ones- robin Williams basically playing himself. Which isn't very fresh.

Millers seems interesting. Haven't watched it yet.

Grouchy about TV right now. It's a good thing Modern Family is in syndication. Gives me something funny to watch.

Blacklist and Agents of SHIELD are my must watches every week. James Spader makes blacklist no question about it.

Liked the Goldbergs but im not confident it makes a full season or if so returns for a second.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - watched the first episode, not watched the second one yet, but hoping it can deliver....a little bit on the fence after the first episode

Arrow - season 2 starts this week and I quite enjoyed the first season so hoping the second keeps it going

We have just got season 3 of Homeland starting over here, but I haven't seen the first 2 so might have to catch up on those as a lot of people reckon it is good

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - watched the first episode, not watched the second one yet, but hoping it can deliver....a little bit on the fence after the first episode

The 2nd episode was better. Always is. Pilot episodes are rarely great, or rarely live up to the full quality of full-season episodes.

Agents of SHIELD..enjoying that

Blacklist...loved the first episode...
Archer..looking forward to
Haven ...hooked on this mad series
Sleepy Hollow looks awesome..
Need some BBT fix though...hurry up Channel 4

Blacklist right now is the only new. Wife has recorded Hostages on DVR but I've heard it's just ok.

Back