Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Rays!!! #RollTroll

Me, mike, rob and Tyler can handle the trolls. We eat pieces of troll like you for breakfast! #youeatpiecesoftrollforbreakfast?

Me, mike, rob and Tyler can handle the trolls. We eat pieces of troll like you for breakfast! #youeatpiecesoftrollforbreakfast?

#HashtagFail #NoPunctuationInHashtags #YouNeedAHashtagLessonFromCookie

It'll be the official Indians thread at 8. Mods please make a note. K thanks.

This has been the Indians thread since August

#HashtagFail #NoPunctuationInHashtags #YouNeedAHashtagLessonFromCookie

Haha there was no good way to type that out without a ? that makes it sound the way it needed to

Im going to put on my BJ Upton Rays Jersey tonight.

Nick Swisher would kill for those numbers

.179...yes

This is the NEW Swisher...hes got 1 for 4 in him tonight!

he had some good series for the Yanks. Swisher really has never

Agree with you on Swisher, I just don't remember A-Rod ever having a good playoff history outside of the one year.

Agree with you on Swisher, I just don't remember A-Rod ever having a good playoff history outside of the one year.

you are a sox fan. Do you remember the first 4 games of the 04 ALCS? He was actually good in 04 for them in both series. In fact, he had the go ahead home run and game 4, which was the Dave Roberts game.

you are a sox fan. Do you remember the first 4 games of the 04 ALCS? He was actually good in 04 for them in both series. In fact, he had the go ahead home run and game 4, which was the Dave Roberts game.

Good point, I have completely blocked out the first 3 games of that series. Only remember Games 4-7..

But you are right, he was pretty decent during that stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back