Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians have lost to the marlins in a World Series. Cavs got beat by Orlando in the eastern conference finals. Cavs lost LeBron to Miami. Ohio state lost national championships to Florida in football and basketball. I hate Florida

But just think, Ohio has the weather...whoops
The taxes...whoops
Mike Dean - Yup, that part you did win...But not by his doing.

Im just stating that in 2013 ohio had better baseball than florida.

And it may be that way for awhile thanks to miami primarily
IF we win this game, I would say 1 team in the real playoffs is better than two eliminated in the wild card... But this is a silly argument stemming from friendly banter between philly and I.

Thanks....case closed

Go dodgers....and red sox
Lol. Major hate for the NL East. I would two if the weak NL East beat my team in the World Series the last two times they managed to make it there.

IF we win this game, I would say 1 team in the real playoffs is better than two eliminated in the wild card... But this is a silly argument stemming from friendly banter between philly and I.

I still say the Indians will turkey in the 10th to win it

I still say the Indians will turkey in the 10th to win it

I'm not counting my chickens, that's why if was capitalized.

But just think, Ohio has the weather...whoops
The taxes...whoops
Mike Dean - Yup, that part you did win...But not by his doing.

Its my parents fault...and their parents...and theirs...

Lets go freaking tribe!

Its my parents fault...and their parents...and theirs...

Lets go freaking tribe!

To be fair, Im not watching this. As you know I refuse to watch a single pitch of MLB until they fix it. So frankly I dont care who wins.

Hahahaha was that really Molina trying to run on Gomes?

Well that was weird. I think Molina thought he stole Jennings speed. Turns out they are both slow

Are the rays that cocky that they think they can send him? 3 must be enough in their eyes

Hmm...

Jayson Stark not only spells his name wrong, but also "Indians."

ege3u9a2.jpg

To be fair, Im not watching this. As you know I refuse to watch a single pitch of MLB until they fix it. So frankly I dont care who wins.
Not a smart comment but what do you mean fix it? completely serious I just want to know what you think. I will probably agree with you once you explain lol

Hmm...

Have won one series against those teams in the past 2 months.

Not a smart comment but what do you mean fix it? completely serious I just want to know what you think. I will probably agree with you once you explain lol
It's all about the money.

Its the playoffs, so I will leave it alone for now, but I choose to support sports that have a level playing field.
Not where money matters as much as it does in MLB.

What a shot Gomes!

Sure wish gomes was hitting ahead of cabrera...said that to pops at beginning of game

Its the playoffs, so I will leave it alone for now, but I choose to support sports that have a level playing field.

I know your stance, but we are watching two small market teams in a playoff game.

Oh I agree then. More power to you JB

Go Braves!

whoops, wrong thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back