The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has to be someone on the roster who played QB in high school. Or they can out in another RB or WR and just do some form of wildcat all night.

This is stupid. They're calling Hoyers injury a right knee injury. A one legged Hoyer is better than any weeden you can think of

That is terrible. You cant play an injured player dude. Hurt maybe, but not injured.

Just last week during the trade, it was all about potential from Browns fans. Now one is willing to sacrifice that for a half?

Don't have one tonight. Jason Campbell is inactive

Weeden wont survive the game. Will this be the 1st forfeit in NFL history?

According to beat writers on twitter, Davonne Bess would be the 3rd qb

That is terrible. You cant play an injured player dude. Hurt maybe, but not injured.

Just last week during the trade, it was all about potential from Browns fans. Now one is willing to sacrifice that for a half?

Obviously you missed the joke in that. No way would I ever want an injured player, good or bad, forced to play

Spiller should not be playing. Not even close to 100%

I bet if CJ Spiller went to Ohio St he would have ankles made of steel and would never get injured.

I'm pretty excited about Robert Woods. He really has hit the ground running this year.

I'm pretty excited about Robert Woods. He really has hit the ground running this year.

He has looked real good early. With Lee across the field from him at USC it's a little shocking how bad USC was on offense

Interesting story on Craig Robertson.
He was skipped over by teams because of a feeling that he had the inability to adapt to complex play calling.
He had many of the tools looked upon and in the 7th round 3 teams thought about him and passed.

There were more than a dozen teams that tried to sign him post draft and he went to Cleveland because he felt he could outplay the current staff and get immediate time on the field. He was right and capitalized.

Is Weeden missing all his throws to out his receivers in awkward positions, whole receiving core is going to be injured.

I'm Just Tap Tap Tapping...

Hahahaha Brad Nessler called Greg Little Mr Dependable

Bills defense imploding.

put mikedean in and let him run the wildcat

I'm shocked it's 10-10. Not gonna lie. Defense is stepping up. Again

Benjamin!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me again about if he had gone to OSU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back