Week 5 Thread - 2013 THP Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
My roster is on the block. RB2 is where I need some help...

I am trying to set some things up but not sure if I can get to them until later.

For Brady I probably would have thrown a none but that bone wouldn't have been named Calvin lol

I had a package deal in mind you would have at least pondered

I'll try this a different way, what kind of RB/WR package could I get for Alfred Morris/VJax/James Jones?

I'm really just looking for a RB & WR as a 3 for 2 type thing. Thoughts? Options? Opinions?

FWIW I'm in league 4.

I'll try this a different way, what kind of RB/WR package could I get for Alfred Morris/VJax/James Jones?

I'm really just looking for a RB & WR as a 3 for 2 type thing. Thoughts? Options? Opinions?

FWIW I'm in league 4.

No combination of: AP, Cobb, or Fitz.

Deangelo, Avery, and Ginn? Or Mendenhall in there somewhere?

FWIW I'm in league 4.

If u didnt have Romo, Id trade u schaub in a deal for morris, but it appears we have similar needs

If u didnt have Romo, Id trade u schaub in a deal for morris, but it appears we have similar needs
Yeah that's what I was thinking too, very similar.
No combination of: AP, Cobb, or Fitz.

Deangelo, Avery, and Ginn? Or Mendenhall in there somewhere?
Wow, maybe I'm alone in that but I think Morris/Vjax/Jones has more value than those.

Yeah that's what I was thinking too, very similar.

Wow, maybe I'm alone in that but I think Morris/Vjax/Jones has more value than those.

Maybe go after someone who you expect to get better than their current performance? MJD (I don't, but maybe you see better days), David Wilson, CJ Spiller, Ray Rice....

Maybe go after someone who you expect to get better than their current performance? MJD (I don't, but maybe you see better days), David Wilson, CJ Spiller, Ray Rice....

That makes sense.

FWIW I'm in league 4.

For those three you should get in return a top 15 RB&WR.

GregDan did, we made a trade in league 1, he got McGahee and I got MJD.

Wow he must be thin at rb...I have mcgahee and my rb suck but hes like my 4th option

Wow he must be thin at rb...I have mcgahee and my rb suck but hes like my 4th option

You have 3 other RBs that get 20 carries a game and are the main guy?
What if he changed his name to Trent McGahee? :D

I don't think he is, and right now McGahee just scored more points than 3 of the last 4 weeks for MJD.

What's a MJD? Sounds like a disease that hurts mike hunt

You have 3 other RBs that get 20 carries a game and are the main guy?
What if he changed his name to Trent McGahee? :D

3ish...I got plenty of guys that get 8 carries for 9 yards like Willis did 2 weeks ago

3ish...I got plenty of guys that get 8 carries for 9 yards like Willis did 2 weeks ago

Oh I forgot you Cleveland guys base everything off of one game.
I have a feeling he outscores most of your backs this week and I have no idea who is on your team.

Oh I forgot you Cleveland guys base everything off of one game.
I have a feeling he outscores most of your backs this week and I have no idea who is on your team.

Arian foster lol

I could score from the 1 with 5 tries

Fat mike could punch it in in 3

Arian foster lol

I could score from the 1 with 5 tries

Fat mike could punch it in in 3
You're underselling Fat Mike. He gets in on the first try.

I wonder who wins in a fight, Angry Mike vs Fat Mike.

I wonder who wins in a fight, Angry Mike vs Fat Mike.

Tough call. .but in a goal line situation fat mike ftw

Can they show one more commercial for this raiders chargers game..my lord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back