Weekend of October 5-6

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
I have a tee time set for 2:04 on Sunday. The weather this weekend is going remind us that winter is coming (60° for a high on Saturday and 62° on Sunday) though. Hopefully shorts will still be in order that day.

Hope to get rounds in Saturday and Sunday mornings; however, it's Oktoberfest on Saturday at the local Biergarden here. I may be in no shape to play Sunday morning.

I'm coaching my daughter's basketball game Saturday morning and serving at chuch on Sunday. Somewhere in there it would be great to get to the range.

No kids on Sat so the wife and I might go to the movies and out for dinner. Sunday I have a competition at my course, its a three man team ambrose event. Its sold out with 38 teams and a shotgun start at 10.30, that's after a few drinks starting at 9.30. Really looking forward to it, should be a fun day.

Kids' birthday parties. A lot of them. I'm just hoping I have time for a range session or possibly 9 holes.

Don't think the course is singing my name this weekend. Schools too busy to even think and between that and work, good luck.

Going to go golfing with Hawk and bhilln at Frye Lake Golf Course Sunday morning.

Robman7 getting married so the weekend will be that and looking at houses sunday

I'm looking to get out early sat morn before my sons afternoon football game. Got my lawn cut after work today to get that out of the way and also got some more work done past few evenings in my bathroom which I am renovating. The new tub and shower is in and working. Its all still stud walls and all but we can use the shower at least. For Sunday we have a function to attend and my daughter has basketball so Sat morn will probably be all if I get it in.

The weather in the northeast has been great and looking to be 70's and rain free this weekend. Speaking of which it hasn't rained much at all up here over the last three weeks. I've yet to golf in long pants and that's not bad at all considering its now October.

Makeup day for our club championship on Saturday. I'll be there.

Have a 4 man big hold scrambles at a local course on Saturday morning. Hope to win and rake in the cash. No plans for Sunday yet.

Golf on Saturday with my brother and brother in law. Looking forward to a little fine tuning prior to next weekend with the THP guys.

Playing a 2 man scramble tournament with SkiBumGolfer Saturday. Should be a good time and hopefully I don't stink it up too much so we do well!

A round Saturday with my brother and dhill at Tobacco Road. Looking forward to playing it for the first time is an understatement. Sunday is a birthday party and then football.

Went golfing yesterday. 85*, wore shorts, had 39 putts :at-wits-end: BUT had a great time! Hope to go Friday.

Playing a 2 man scramble tournament with SkiBumGolfer Saturday. Should be a good time and hopefully I don't stink it up too much so we do well!

This! Not sure about Sunday yet, maybe a hike or something if the weather turns out.

Some decent weather looks to be in store for the weekend, so I will definitely try and get out for at least 9 holes and some short game practice. Beats the heck out of raking leaves....

Birthday weekend and company party. Unfortunately die to weather the golf got substituted for bowling. Meh.

Birthday weekend and company party. Unfortunately die to weather the golf got substituted for bowling. Meh.

What day bud?
Mines is next Wednesday.

Working Saturday and going to the President's Cup Sunday. 18 holes on the way home somewhere Monday, should be fun.

Well I was going to work, however my wife's grandfather pasted away and his funeral is at 2pm tomorrow. He was a great man, he lived a very long and full life. He was 91. Soooo...he's getting me a three day weekend, so that works for me. Sunday I'll spend playing with the kids and basically relaxing (also watching the Chiefs try to make is 5-0). Then I have Monday off to play in a benefit golf scramble at the local country club. So other than tomorrow for a few hours, my long weekend should be good.

Sorry to hear about the loss, AJ.

Not much for me this weekend. Golf on Sunday w/ bhilln and coers.

Well I was going to work, however my wife's grandfather pasted away and his funeral is at 2pm tomorrow. He was a great man, he lived a very long and full life. He was 91. Soooo...he's getting me a three day weekend, so that works for me. Sunday I'll spend playing with the kids and basically relaxing (also watching the Chiefs try to make is 5-0). Then I have Monday off to play in a benefit golf scramble at the local country club. So other than tomorrow for a few hours, my long weekend should be good.

Sorry to hear that Jay, 91 is a solid age to make it to!

Back