What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walked 9 after work. Was having a pretty average go of it when I started hitting my irons. Hit a 7 from 160 on 7 to 3 feet for a birdie, then hit a 6 on the par 3 180 8th to about 15 and drained another birdie! Almost screwed up the par 5 9th by clipping a tree on my 3rd shot straight down into a nice lie and then pushing a 70 yard wedge into a deep bunker, but hit a soft 60deg out of the sand to 10ft and hit the putt to save bogey for a 41.

Not bad!!!

40/39-79

Played in a work golf tourney and our team shot one under par - and that's probably the only time I'll ever see that kind of score on my card haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

04102013_zps2acf9a3a.jpg

Played on the short 9-hole course yesterday...(distances in meters)...seemed like the round of my life, everything I tried just worked. Even drove 2 greens on the shorter par 4's...
If I can take this level of game to the championship course I would be so happy...

Shot a great round this morning. Rough start, out in 50 (+14) :angry: but back in on 38 (+3) :alien2: total 88, my personal best :bananadance:

Looks like my HC is getting cut :banana:

Shot a 46 this morning. 1st time I golfed in 2 weeks. Was pretty happy considering. Getting ready for a miniature THP gathering this weekend!

Good post Thp event round .. 5 birdies , two doubles and a bogey. Even par 72

Very nice man! Hope we get to tee it up together in Sarasota.

84, didn't strike it great but only took one penalty and had a string of good chips and 1-putts. Only one 3-putt all day.

shot a 42/44=86 today. Was doing good on the front but on the back nine my back was starting to get to me. Just a practice today so im good to play Hawk tomorrow.

I shot a 73. 38/35
9/14 fairways
10/18 greens
29 putts

Wow Taylor. I don't think I am going to be beating you any time soon.

81, 39/42. 31 putts. Was a much better round than it looks. One blow up hole with a triple and only about 5 really bad swings where I lost focus or tried to guide it. Most recoveries were spot on and the SeeMore is still doing great!

JM

Garbage. 52/47 99. Even had 37 putts, probably had ten chips that I left way short. Only hit three fairways, but I can only think of three that were way off either side, nothing super penalizing. Three 3-putts, which just hurts my feelings. So many lip outs. Just poor golf all around, and its even worse because everything felt like it was finally coming together and I was about to turn a corner.

I may need to get out again tomorrow to try and undo the damage today did.

Our 5 man team finished 7 under in one of those scrambles where they move the tees all the way back (to just under 7000 yards) and put the pins in places where if you don't make the putt, it's rolling off of the green, or right back to your feet. We finished second and basically got our $150 entry fee back. The first place team shot -15! But then they had 3 of the top golfers in the city on that team. It was tons of fun!

the adventure with a new swing continues

Morro Bay Golf Club

Par 71
5633 yards
67.7 / 112

Shot a 50 on the front, but took a 9 on a par 4 . Back was 43. A few more well-struck balls than before. Only 29% of fairways hit and 11% GIR. 36 putts, only 15 on the back though. 2 Penalties. Long ways to go and lots of areas there in which to improve.

I shot a 250 for 45 holes at Thumper Pond in Ottertail, MN.

45, windy, with some rain. Perfect day for a golf marathon.......

83 at Arboretum Golf club in BG, IL. Had some positive signs, most notably with the short game and up n downs. Still found a bit too much inconsistency in my misses. Ended with a birdie on 18, which concluded the day nicely.

41/45 - 86. Terrible round for me. Played from the tips for the first time today, which is a 73.7 rating. My undoing was my chipping, which left me 10 footers all day. First 3 holes on each side killed me. Was +6 on holes 1-3 and +5 on 10-12. That makes for +3 on the other 12 holes, ruining what may have been a pretty good round.

Bonus was a greenside sand shot to 6in to save par on 18. Good was to finish and get a lil money back on my nassau.

First round in a couple weeks and shot a horrific 92. Par 3 17th I carded a 9...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back