2013 Presidents Cup [Spoilers]

Wow Tiger, just wow.

What an effin golf shot.

Oh my Tiger....

The tiger of old, walking after a shot. You knew it was perfect

Boom. Tiger with a tight 5 wood!

I know the course is really, really soft but sticking a 5 wood like that; holy balls

I know the course is really, really soft but sticking a 5 wood like that; holy balls

If you listen to the audio, he say "Don't roll down the hill." I know it's a false front, but dang that kind of backspin on a 5 wood. Get human.

I've got a bromance for this Kuch, Tiger pairing. Really good fit.

Ouch... hope Stricker didn't hit anyone...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Muifiled Village looks awesome in the fall and the layout of the course is perfect for match play. Win-Win situation

Hunter with the backwards 50 yards shot off the rocks!.......I've done that.....!!!!

Hunter with the backwards 50 yards shot off the rocks!.......I've done that.....!!!!

Heck of a shot but he might want to keep the trick shots out of the tournament.

How did that go in? Looked like be left it half way to the hole watching live.

Matsuyama has played so well to this point, anxious to see how he does in his upcoming tour event. Very smooth player.

these guys put so much spin on the ball. Even off the tee a lot of balls are sticking in their divots. It's really something

these guys put so much spin on the ball. Even off the tee a lot of balls are sticking in their divots. It's really something

That's pretty textbook Ohio after rain. I do that more often than i want to admit.

Dang it, Tiger...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Sneds & Mahan played well together...should get the win.

Can't believe AS only has 1 bird going into 17.

That's pretty textbook Ohio after rain. I do that more often than i want to admit.

I don't hit the ball flush enough or with enough force to have shots stay in their own pitch mark very often. Occasionally with a wedge I'll have it happen, but rarely and never with any other club. Tiger hitting that 5 wood so high with so much spin that it just stuck doesn't seem human (as someone else said in another post).

Knowing what goes into making a golf ball do that, I will never cease to be awestruck by the ability these guys have.

Sneds should rock the hat all year round. I think it suits him better.

I always feel like sneds should be wearing a hat like this

gilligan.jpg

i don't know why

Think Steve Williams is still bitter?? Time to get over it buddy.

Just now after their win on 18.

re8usyby.jpg

I understand national pride and all that but the fans are annoying the ever living crap out of me, I'm ready to mute it. Golf fans in general are annoying. /end of rant

Back