2013 Presidents Cup [Spoilers]

Oh Phil, what a beauty of a hook around the tree.

US looking good right now!

Great emotion by Delaet! And Keegan answers!

13-7, wow. US opening a can of whoopass now!

Clutch by both sides. Great golf.

Of course there whooping ass. All the good players are in Europe lol

Minor detail. LOL

Funny thing was hearing Nick Price say that it was still "Cookie Close". He thinks they have a chance. Hehe

Haha can't hurt to be hopeful ! How do you master reset auto correct on an iPhone . This thing makes me look pretty uneducated

Haha can't hurt to be hopeful ! How do you master reset auto correct on an iPhone . This thing makes me look pretty uneducated

LOL, some of my texts with people are just downright awful and then awfully funny.

Surprised that Els/BdJ are taking it to TW/Kuch so badly.

LOL, some of my texts with people are just downright awful and then awfully funny.

Surprised that Els/BdJ are taking it to TW/Kuch so badly.

Might be two straight wins for TW and Kooch to take it to just 1 down

From 198 Tiger sticks it to about 8 feet. Great shot and might be able to square the match

Huge shift in momentum this morning. Never saw this one coming, if I would've woke up later and saw this score on my phone there's no way I would have believed it at all.

Wow Int hangs on for 1 win during this session. USA only needs to win 4 out of 12 singles today. Gotta like their chances.

Thought tiger was gonna drop that bomb ftw

What channel are people watching on? NBC has Today and Golf Channel has the Seve Trophy.

CBS I think. My tube finally went out, so gotta go to the bedroom tv, lol.

Going through withdrawal waiting for the PC to come back on the air... 30 more minutes.

Woohoo! Game On!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Duff!!!!

Back