Week 5 Thread - 2013 THP Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thanks to my opponent layinh an egg, I will most likely get the win this week.. Left over 50+ points on the bench not starting Alshon or Pierre Thomas. Hopefully they are reliable going forward.

I have a lot of ground to make up with the final 3 games of the weekend.

I'm almost beating Texas brons by 100 pts lol

Well thanks to my opponent layinh an egg, I will most likely get the win this week.. Left over 50+ points on the bench not starting Alshon or Pierre Thomas. Hopefully they are reliable going forward.

Ohh man that sucks, I had TY Hilton on the bench with 26 points in another league hurts haha

Both of my teams showed up this week, not bad for dealing with a bunch of byes.

Getting over. 500 will be nice!

We'll I guess trading for romo was giving up
:alien

The guy who traded away romo looks like a genious this week

Man oh man talk about a week of surprises. So many points left on the bench.

Manning still has a shot to tie romo in point this possession. Both buys are goin nuts

I cannot believe that not only do I lose to Taco so badly with Romo and Witten getting him 61.5 points by themselves!! But friggin Romo throws an interception at the end of the game and the Cowboys STILL lose. And War, you can say what you want about Romo, he may not be a game winner, but he is a monster for fantasy league points generally speaking even when he's losing games.

Man I was at like position #10 or #11, can't remember exactly, in our league. Do I take a QB in the first 2 rounds or wait for 3 and 4? I suck it up and drafted Cam and it never sat right. Here I am week 5 hitting my head against the wall. I knew it!!

Week 5 Thread - 2013 THP Fantasy Football

Well I have aver slim lead. Hopefully Moore has a huge game and Boldin, Tate and Janikowski all have terrible games! Haha

My match-up with War Eagle is going to be tight! I'm up 105 to 46.5 but he has Rivers, Frank Gore, Bilal Powell and Andre Johnson left and all I have left is Antonio Gates.

Im hoping to avoid going down like the Giants 0-5. Trailing by 8 with Kaepernick, Mathews, and Tate to his Jones and Graham. Could be close.

My match-up with War Eagle is going to be tight! I'm up 105 to 46.5 but he has Rivers, Frank Gore, Bilal Powell and Andre Johnson left and all I have left is Antonio Gates.

I dunno. Thats a minimum of 15 pts per player, and Gates getting 0, for me to win.

Tall order for my team.

Well I have aver slim lead. Hopefully Moore has a huge game and Boldin, Tate and Janikowski all have terrible games! Haha

I saw the score after the early games, and you were just ahead with LFitz and Steve Smith still in play for me. I thought I was sure to cruise to a victory. Not so much.

Man I was at like position #10 or #11, can't remember exactly, in our league. Do I take a QB in the first 2 rounds or wait for 3 and 4? I suck it up and drafted Cam and it never sat right. Here I am week 5 hitting my head against the wall. I knew it!!

You gotta like where you're at though. Up 18 with Powell left to play. I have Rashad Jennings, Daniels and Bryant....gonna need a miracle for ole win número uno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back