NHL 2013-2014 Season

Hawks held the Lightning shot-less in the 1st. Only happened once in Blackhawks history, in '46. Wow

Hawks held the Lightning shot-less in the 1st. Only happened once in Blackhawks history, in '46. Wow

I hate to type this but the soccer diving problem has entered hockey and It kills me. Every time a stick gets close to the face the player goes down something has to be done.

Caps need to just get out of Dallas with a point

I hate to type this but the soccer diving problem has entered hockey and It kills me. Every time a stick gets close to the face the player goes down something has to be done.

Not sure what play you're referring to, but I'm definitely anti soccer style diving. I will say that a stick coming up doesn't have to hit you all that hard to hurt pretty freaking bad. Some of it might be a reflex trying to avoid it, too.

Edmonton is just awful. The Canucks look like they're playing against a AAA high school team and are just toying with them. Henrik Sedin looks at an open net and just passes it away lol

Awful lost for the Hawks tonight. Dominated the Lightening for 2 periods and should've won. Can't believe Toews, Kane, AND Hossa all missed penalty shots. I hope this doesn't affect the game against the Blues. That's a must win.

The Ducks finally got a W tonight. After an up and down game, the new kid we got from Washington buried the winner in OT. So far Silvferberg (who was acquired in the Bobby Ryan trade) is looking very good. Now we just need to shore up the defense, they look awful!

Pretty unimpressive start for the Sabres.
Turnovers a plenty, still poor defense, and we can't generate much offense as it seems our time of possession is minimal.

The Blues are off to an outstanding start, so much offense

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

The Blues are off to an outstanding start, so much offense

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

I didnt have a chance to watch the game, but 7-0 is impressive, even agains the panthers

If Halak can stay in shape this year, they are gonna be a team to watch

Teemu in Winnipeg tonight for a farewell matchup. It is really cool to see how much they still love him there, hopefully he will score a goal for the fans.

Peter Laviolette fired in Philly. That didnt take very long. He is a good coach. He will land on his feet somewhere quickly.

And...Craig Berube is being hired as his replacement. Umm okay

Peter Laviolette fired in Philly. That didnt take very long. He is a good coach. He will land on his feet somewhere quickly.
Who had 3 games in the pool? Geez, they don't mess around.

It's curious that they waited til 3 games into the season. I thought he would have been fired after last season.

It's curious that they waited til 3 games into the season. I thought he would have been fired after last season.
is there any contractual benefit to waiting until after the season starts?

is there any contractual benefit to waiting until after the season starts?

There isn't. Really surprised they hired Craig Berube, he has had some verbal miscues in the past, one was racially insensitive.

Chip Kelly (Eagles head coach hired in January) is now the most senior head coach in Philly pro sports. Oof.

There isn't. Really surprised they hired Craig Berube, he has had some verbal miscues in the past, one was racially insensitive.

Last I checked Philly isnt one for political correctness. Shouldnt be an issue.

Chip Kelly (Eagles head coach hired in January) is now the most senior head coach in Philly pro sports. Oof.
I heard that stat, pretty crazy!!!

I think he's a great coach. Some team will be lucky to pick him up.

Back