The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are good

havyje7a.jpg

These are good

havyje7a.jpg

Do they come with Rolaids? Or do you have to make sure your stocked up before you open the bag?

I looked at the Acadia a while back and remember thinking it was a coolish SUV trying to be a minivan. It also has captains chairs that stow away (I think). Might be worth a look.

I looked at the Acadia a while back and remember thinking it was a coolish SUV trying to be a minivan. It also has captains chairs that stow away (I think). Might be worth a look.
We checked that out a while back. The biggest difference for me was storage space, and price tag.

We checked that out a while back. The biggest difference for me was storage space, and price tag.

That is what is killing us about the Odyssey Touring Elite. $45k?
We are thinking about leasing the 1st one as we dip our toes into the mini van market since we dont put many miles on our car. Then if we like it, buy the souped up one that we really like. If that makes sense.

Minivans with stow and go are awesome.

I use the stow and go for storage all the time.
Also if you need to maximize cargo area, not having to remove seats is nice.

We are thinking about leasing the 1st one as we dip our toes into the mini van market since we dont put many miles on our car. Then if we like it, buy the souped up one that we really like. If that makes sense.
That's the kick in the junk, right there. We are looking at a lease as well, mainly because after the terms of the lease are up, our vehicle needs are likely going to be different.

That's the kick in the junk, right there. We are looking at a lease as well, mainly because after the terms of the lease are up, our vehicle needs are likely going to be different.

The Touring Elite lease price is rather high still.
So we are looking at leasing a lesser model and make sure it really works for us. Possibly even a 2 year lease.

I had an Acadia for about 2 years. Such a great vehicle IMO. But I don't think it is trying to be a minivan, there's some similarities space wise but that's about where it ends. Just a bigger crossover but not quite as big as the Yukon, Tahoe or Suburban.

The Touring Elite lease price is rather high still.
So we are looking at leasing a lesser model and make sure it really works for us. Possibly even a 2 year lease.
Same exact thing we are thinking.

When comparing the 3 models of the Odyssey, the difference comes in the vac/cool box, then the media system. The one we liked still had the DVD, Bluetooth audio, XM, touch screen radio, etc etc.

Can we just start a minivan thread?

Ive fought for a long time to not have to get one I fear im running out of time.

Ive fought for a long time to not have to get one I fear im running out of time.

Haha. Yeah you will be joining the club very soon.

The womens of your life will win.

Same exact thing we are thinking.

When comparing the 3 models of the Odyssey, the difference comes in the vac/cool box, then the media system. The one we liked still had the DVD, Bluetooth audio, XM, touch screen radio, etc etc.

I believe that is 2 below the Elite correct? Or is it the Touring still. That one was still over 40k today when we looked at it.
The Sienna's middle row have full recline which is pretty awesome.

I believe that is 2 below the Elite correct? Or is it the Touring still. That one was still over 40k today when we looked at it.
The Sienna's middle row have full recline which is pretty awesome.
It's the EX-L

$45K for a minivan? That's crazy talk.

Of course, I'm still rolling in a 2001 Accord, so the way I look at cars is probably not like most other people.

all this minivan talk bums me out. hahaha

Gotcha. We saw one of them today. Not missing much and close to 10k off of the Elite.
It still has a LOT of the features we like, just missing a few of the over the top things that I wanted.

I'll keep the cash.

I've almost started one, because I'm in the same boat. I'm not so much against a minivan, I just don't want another car payment, let alone a car payment for a $30k+ van!

all this minivan talk bums me out. hahaha

Lol tell me about it. My wife was dead set on a Chrysler Town and Country. It took all I had to convince her that a Chevy Equinox was perfect for her lol no mini vans yet

I've almost started one, because I'm in the same boat. I'm not so much against a minivan, I just don't want another car payment, let alone a car payment for a $30k+ van!

No doubt and theres not a snowballs chance in hell I buy one new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back