#TheKing Is Here - 1st Contest

Truly awesome event. #ImWithChad

I tried to be creative:
(@sparksjr32)

erabady2.jpg

Bring it on!

Curt Spoon (@HashtagCurt) 10/7/13, 8:58 AM
@hackersparadise @HashtagChad Hey @HarryArnettCG hope you have your books because you are gonna get schooled in #TheKing
#ImWithChad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Great way to kickoff things for this amazing event! Good luck to all!

Awesome start to the week. No case of the Mondays here. Lets get #theking started.

#ImWithChad, and not the hanging Chad, for #TheKing @hackersparadise as @HashtagChad sends @HarryArnettCG back to the couch w Kate Middleton

Last edited:
Some great stuff guys.
Keep them coming.
This is going to be an event for the ages in 2014. I mean truly something so special it will blow minds.

Boom it's officially party time! "The King" style.

Man your all bashing on chad, poor guy. #Imwithchad will have to defeat #imwithHarry. Always gotta go for the underdog.

Regardless if my tweet is picked or not...my captain just favorited my tweet...just another reason #ImWithHarry

#HarryNotHairy
#5ironsNotCurlingIrons

Last edited:
So cool that #TheKing has begun!!!

Regardless if my tweet is picked or not...my captain just favorited my tweet...just another reason #ImWithHarry

#HarryNotHairy
#5ironsNotCurlingIrons
yeah...#I'mWithChad and Harry favorited mine as well...makes me wonder what kind of mind games he's already trying to play :)

4adereje.jpg

yeah...#I'mWithChad and Harry favorited mine as well...makes me wonder what kind of mind games he's already trying to play :)

It means you have a target on your back! haha

Chad and Harry are both already tweeting, retweeting this morning. I think the excitement and runup to this event will be something this site has never seen....(says the guy who has been a member for about 5 minutes) ha.

@sammanlai

@hackersparadise bringing it with #theking @HashtagChad I got your back against @HarryArnettCG and his stranger danger team #ImWithChad

My entry:

Back