SeeMore Putters Thread

Man, commit to that thing! The mFGP2 is an amazing putter.

It looks amazing I just haven't been able to get distance control worth a darn. I think I'm going to try a non super stroke grip.

I putted better with the fgp last weekend. Not great but better.

Man, commit to that thing! The mFGP2 is an amazing putter.
This is the next one for me....I've heard way to many people enjoying the fruits from the beauty

I have been pondering the mFGP2 CS also even though I have always been a blade guy

I have been pondering the mFGP2 CS also even though I have always been a blade guy

See I am a mallet guy, this m2 is my first blade in a while and it certainly is taking some getting used to the feel of it for me. can't wait to try the mallet style SeeMores

Well you guys may see on in the market place in the next few weeks. :)
Not so fast buddy, it will work itself out. Have faith and trust it

I have been playing my Odyssey 2-Ball for about 8 years now. So I guess I would feel more comfortable rolling a mallet tyoe SeeMore.

Hmmmm. What will Sat bring?

This is the next one for me....I've heard way to many people enjoying the fruits from the beauty

As long as the greens in Columbus aren't a mess on the 26th, you can roll mine to get a feel for it if you'd like.

It looks amazing I just haven't been able to get distance control worth a darn. I think I'm going to try a non super stroke grip.

I putted better with the fgp last weekend. Not great but better.

Different grips between the two putters?

As long as the greens in Columbus aren't a mess on the 26th, you can roll mine to get a feel for it if you'd like.

Different grips between the two putters?
Sounds good, you've got the green light with the Z3 too if your still wanting to roll it

For anyone interested PGA Superstore has a big sale going and a lot of SeeMores are available for under $100. If you have been stuck in pondering mode, it is a great chance to get one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For anyone interested PGA Superstore has a big sale going and a lot of SeeMores are available for under $100. If you have been stuck in pondering mode, it is a great chance to get one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally want the gunmetal Si2 they have...

Tapatalk: Gently Tapped like a downhill three-footer.

I've got two SeeMore putters now (Thanks again Kevin), and absolutely love them, but seeing the PTM3 drop to $99 at PGA Superstore has me in heavy ponder. I know I probably shouldn't spend the money, and don't need a new one, especially since I got the FGP mallet and the head styles are the same, but to me it is one sexy putter. Why can't I be happy with what I've got and stop having such a wondering eye!?

I've got two SeeMore putters now (Thanks again Kevin), and absolutely love them, but seeing the PTM3 drop to $99 at PGA Superstore has me in heavy ponder. I know I probably shouldn't spend the money, and don't need a new one, especially since I got the FGP mallet and the head styles are the same, but to me it is one sexy putter. Why can't I be happy with what I've got and stop having such a wondering eye!?

The feel is different between the 2 putters even though the head shape is the same. I love my PTM3...not that you needed any help with your ponder!

The sound is different between the 2 putters which leads to a different feel even though the head shape is the same. I love my PTM3...not that you needed any help with your ponder!

FIFY....

I have been playing my Odyssey 2-Ball for about 8 years now. So I guess I would feel more comfortable rolling a mallet tyoe SeeMore.

Hmmmm. What will Sat bring?

I played a 2 ball for a full season and immediately saw better results with my mfgp2. Good luck!

The feel is different between the 2 putters even though the head shape is the same. I love my PTM3...not that you needed any help with your ponder!

So I've heard. I've actually been really happy with the early results with the FGP Mallet, and I really like the black and white over the platinum finish. I originally thought I'd like the platinum, but comparing the finish on the M3 and the FGP, I like the look of the FGP better; the alignment lines just stand out so much more. Even though the PTM3 was the first SeeMore to catch my eye, I think I'm going to stick with the FGP. It's rolled pretty well for me so far.

Last edited:

TY, im not sure why I didnt post it that way myself! I guess im just too excited that my Z3c will be here tomorrow

TY, im not sure why I didnt post it that way myself! I guess im just too excited that my Z3c will be here tomorrow

Now that is the putter I want to try. That is my dream putter. Thought I would get one when they were released this summer, but that didn't work out for me.

I guess I should pull the trigger and pick up the PTM from the PGA Superstore. Cant beat that deal.

Now to swing this by the wife...maybae ill use the trick, "Hey honey I bought you this putter for the Love is in the Air event."

If she doesnt like it...its a win for me.

I guess I should pull the trigger and pick up the PTM from the PGA Superstore. Cant beat that deal.

Now to swing this by the wife...maybae ill use the trick, "Hey honey I bought you this putter for the Love is in the Air event."

If she doesnt like it...its a win for me.

But if she does, forget ever gaming it! You can always use the I won a $100 PGA SS gift card in a sweepstakes or a tournament and bought this with the gift card...

Now that is the putter I want to try. That is my dream putter. Thought I would get one when they were released this summer, but that didn't work out for me.

You know your welcome to roll mine anytime.

SB1 CB will be in play Sunday for the first time, curious to see what I think of it.

Back