SeeMore Putters Thread

I found 18 holes worth of green that pace wise was absolutely perfect for my stroke on the given day Saturday.

With the m7 PR, I finished the round with 26 putts, which is just fantastic for me. I hit 13 greens and saved par on every single hole I missed the green, including a 30 foot downhiller that was in the heart the entire way. The confidence that I have found this year with the Si2/m7 head shape is insane. It's hard to really comprehend the changes I've made through SPi concepts along with RST tech.

Also, I rolled a ton of SeeMore's this weekend, but kept coming back to the Z series. The feedback on those are insane -- Sadly I didn't get a chance to roll any non-C Z series, which is something I really want to do, but I'm confident that I need one at some point. That face milling creates a really unique sound, and is very good with giving audible feedback on great strikes.

I seem to struggle on slow greens with the bronze FGP. On fast greens its just a nice tap and away it goes nicely.

I lipped out way too many Friday and had a couple roll over the the cup like it had an invisible cap.

I found 18 holes worth of green that pace wise was absolutely perfect for my stroke on the given day Saturday.

With the m7 PR, I finished the round with 26 putts, which is just fantastic for me. I hit 13 greens and saved par on every single hole I missed the green, including a 30 foot downhiller that was in the heart the entire way. The confidence that I have found this year with the Si2/m7 head shape is insane. It's hard to really comprehend the changes I've made through SPi concepts along with RST tech.

Also, I rolled a ton of SeeMore's this weekend, but kept coming back to the Z series. The feedback on those are insane -- Sadly I didn't get a chance to roll any non-C Z series, which is something I really want to do, but I'm confident that I need one at some point. That face milling creates a really unique sound, and is very good with giving audible feedback on great strikes.

26 putts in a round is pretty darn good. Sounds like you've found your groove with that M7 PR.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4

Chris and Canadan really help my putting strike this weekend. The SPi system works and I look forward to more practice and muscle memory.

Chris and Canadan really help my putting strike this weekend. The SPi system works and I look forward to more practice and muscle memory.

Nice! And you're right, it works, period.

Lots of good info in here (putter section) about SPi as well!

You're progression from the putting green Saturday night to the greens on Sunday for setup alone was fantastic buddy! Plus, you dropped some BOMBS!

Nice! And you're right, it works, period.

Lots of good info in here (putter section) about SPi as well!

The stance felt awkward all day but I could see the nice roll that held the line. I couldn't believe how poor my stance/posture was to begin with. I also have to give props to Canadan for his recommendation for addressing the ball to ensure proper setup...works every time.

The stance felt awkward all day but I could see the nice roll that held the line. I couldn't believe how poor my stance/posture was to begin with. I also have to give props to Canadan for his recommendation for addressing the ball to ensure proper setup...works every time.

everything Chris had me do felt awkward for a really long time...until one day, bam! it all came together. it was like a revelation.
stick with it Andy. it works... take it from me (and many others of course)

Canadan showed me that too! he's so smart (and good looking)

everything Chris had me do felt awkward for a really long time...until one day, bam! it all came together. it was like a revelation.

Canadan showed me that too! he's so smart (and TALENTED)

slight FIFY.

My putting was the only part of my game that was decent both days. I found a way to set up the same every time and it works. I may look a little funny at first but I straighten it out pretty easy and it works for me.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

My putting was the only part of my game that was decent both days. I found a way to set up the same every time and it works. I may look a little funny at first but I straighten it out pretty easy and it works for me.

I think your setup is absolutely fantastic buddy!!! Start with where it shouldn't be, and transform into GREAT posture. Plus, your putting showed just how good it's working.

That's the first thing I noticed playing with you Saturday. But it helps you so much. I, like you, set up with a normal stance and the toe of the putter is way in the air. Your adjusted posture flattens your putter out and creates solid contact every time. I'm envious lol

That's the first thing I noticed playing with you Saturday. But it helps you so much. I, like you, set up with a normal stance and the toe of the putter is way in the air. Your adjusted posture flattens your putter out and creates solid contact every time. I'm envious lol

It's half a twerk! Channel your inner booty shake you will get it. :laughing:

Hard pondering a couple SeeMore headcovers right now..

29619a478f84549bec1651e84dc6db5a.jpg

4abc72bc613d1cf5ebefac93a1b58696.jpg

a78b5b399f53236a4ba125acac7d2d1e.jpg

I also need to put a grip on my mFGP2. Thinking FeelTec OS in black.

Im digging the last one.

That's a good call.. I like that it's really different from most of the others.

Chris on Saturday let me take out the z3c and I grabbed that headcover (the white groovy) off the wall to cover it and man it was cool in person. So in my bag I had the black and white groovy the whole time. Man it's hard to choose between which I really liked more. Love that it's magnetic too

That's a good call.. I like that it's really different from most of the others.

Fits you perfectly Dan...based upon all those prize markers on Saturday. ..you be throwing darts.

I want an m6cs something fierce!

I want an m6cs something fierce!

Keep an eye on the bay. They show up on there fairly frequently.

Canadan showed me that too! he's so smart (and good looking)

Canadan - What did you show them?

Back