2014 THP Events - Announcement Thread

We are so excited about our 2014 lineup that we will be unveiling.
#TheKing started today and let me tell you that ANYBODY lucky enough to be involved in this event, is in for a treat that rivals anything THP has ever done.
Good luck everybody and the "New" THP will continue in 2014 with lofty goals for you guys, and we are freaking excited.

I am going to be on the edge of my seat for every one of these contests!!!

Sorry buddy. I dont mean to.
But we are just elated. Think for a second about all the hype for the Morgan Cup that we put together. That event was going to move on and in its place was a new Morgan Cup. One involving a single company, bringing consumers closer to the industry than ever before by having them be a part of not only the event sponsorship but the golf.

Well, that is #TheKing and the only reason it did not replace the MC this year is because both need a chance to shine on their own stage. Its special and we are so excited about it. Just wait a couple of months when we can start talking about the equipment tie in, the meetings and so much more.

Truly an event that we are so proud of.

I am joking, of course. I read your post and in response to its awesomness my mind started working...maybe I can convince the wife we can celebrate her birthday the weekend before...maybe I can convince her it really isn't a big deal for me to go on a trip by myself (to sunny FL) while she's home with the kids (in rainy OR)...maybe the kid's baseball schedules won't be too bad that weekend...maybe I can figure out a way to get the kids to school that doesn't involve the wife taking time off work...

At which point I had to remember the line you said to me last year about the MC and used again this morning - there are plenty of events, everything isn't for everyone :)

But we are just elated. Think for a second about all the hype for the Morgan Cup that we put together. That event was going to move on and in its place was a new Morgan Cup. One involving a single company, bringing consumers closer to the industry than ever before by having them be a part of not only the event sponsorship but the golf.

Well, that is #TheKing and the only reason it did not replace the MC this year is because both need a chance to shine on their own stage. Its special and we are so excited about it. Just wait a couple of months when we can start talking about the equipment tie in, the meetings and so much more.

JB, you continue to be an innovator, and I'm glad to see the fruits of your labor are starting to be unveiled. For the rest of us along for the ride, we are faced with a myriad of possibilities the likes of which NOBODY else is even close to offering. You have every right to be proud as a peacock, and if you weren't then I'd think you were nuts.

Now I just have to hope I get a spot at any of the awesome grand events in 2014, and wait to see where the invitationals are so I can plan on attending one of those too!

wait to see where the invitationals are so I can plan on attending one of those too!
this right here^ ... Think of how much has been revealed for 2014, and the. Think there are a ton of awesome local events that haven't even been discussed yet... B. O. O. M.

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

JB...so much for sleep tonight. Thinking about how I need to be lucky enough to make one of these events.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

2014 promises to be a crazy year at THP and I'm really hoping to be a part of it in some way, shape or form. The MC or #TheKing is what dreams are made of for guys like us and the invitationals and other outings are all really special in their own way.

I need air miles.

I know a ton is going on here right now with #theking, MC news and the Seemore Event news sometime this week.

But I can't wait to see the invitational city list!

I know a ton is going on here right now with #theking, MC news and the Seemore Event news sometime this week.

Me & you both brotha.

I love seeing the schedule slowly fill out...when its all said and done it will be amazing to see all of these great events lined up for all to enjoy

Yes, Invitationals!!

Totally true. Hoping there is one within driving distance for me again.

I am thinking with money not being as readily available I will be looking at a couple of invitationals and maybe seemore event. I need things within driving distance

Hoping for some close events this year!!

Totally true. Hoping there is one within driving distance for me again.
Agreed, I'm hoping I get to one, I thoroughly enjoyed DM before the invitationals, can't wait to attend another!!!

I am thinking with money not being as readily available I will be looking at a couple of invitationals and maybe seemore event. I need things within driving distance

I'm in the same boat. 2014 looks to be tighter money wise with my daughter starting college that fall. I'm hoping for 2 or 3 Invitationals within diving distance. May have to go all Michigan Slice and power road trip to a couple, sleeping in the back of my minivan.

Going to do my best to get selected for MC or The King both of which are within diving distance.

I've been watching the coverage again, and I have to say it's much easier following along having been on the forums for a little longer. That being said, now I'm terrified that I'm going to miss some important detail that is going to come up in the MC selection process, so now I'm stressing out like I'm preparing for a final or something. The suspense is killing me!

I hear you brother - so many threads. So little time. It's tough to keep up.

A glimpse into the future has relit the fire.

2014 will be epic in so many different ways

2013 is/was great and there were some special things that took place

But the 2 years wont even be in the same discussion when its all said and done

If you have the time and the means to make an event you are in for something special

A glimpse into the future has relit the fire.

2014 will be epic in so many different ways

2013 is/was great and there were some special things that took place

But the 2 years wont even be in the same discussion when its all said and done

If you have the time and the means to make an event you are in for something special

So True Mike, after attending my first THP event #THPBridgestoneVegas I am beyond hooked. I am really hoping to make multiple events this year, of course praying to get in #TheKing and Have my eyes on the SeeMore eventas it is in Driving Distance, of course is the Vegas event happens again I will be in and hope to make a Dallas and Branson event if they happen again.
We are really blessed to have THP and people like Mike Dean who works his ass off getting good deals for us.
Mike, does my ass kissing help me at all lol just kidding :p

As War Eagle says "I just plan the parties" so I dont have much for pull

But I appreciate the kind words

You know I was just kidding about the ass kissing :) But is all seriousness, The Vegas event blew my expectations away, and no matter how modest you are, I realize all the hard work you put in. Between having to change courses mid stream (Which was a blessing in disguise as TPC Vegas was awesome) to everything that was included. Just please know that this hick from Missouri does appreciate all your work :)

You plan.
I participate.

#icandigthat

More #TheKing announcements coming next week.
More 2014 Morgan Cup announcements coming next week.
And more 2014 event announcements coming next week.

Its never a boring week around THP!!! Keep it coming JB. Utilization at work is definitely down!

More #TheKing announcements coming next week.
More 2014 Morgan Cup announcements coming next week.
And more 2014 event announcements coming next week.

Nice! And I must say, your staff of moderators/administrators is one of the most seamless and professional I have seen on a forum! GOOD JOB JB!!

Back