THP 12 Days Of Holiday Cheer

Tonight we will be giving away 2 prizes. Both a cart and stand bag from Taylormade/adidas. Good luck all.

Looking forward to this one. Is it time yet? :D

Those are awesome looking bags :D

All of the prizes have been great. This has been a wonderful contest. Big thanks to THP and all the providing companies.

Today in day 11, we will be giving away a full set of wedges (3) to the lucky winner. These are brand new from Cleveland Golf from their CG15 line.

Those are some sweet wedges. Hope I haven't used up all my luck!

Those are some sweet wedges. Hope I haven't used up all my luck!

Me too! I would even share a wedge or 2. I just want the 56*!

I don't think they are the right size to fit your new bag Smally and TC 56* wedges are no longer allowed in the state of NC... So, I'd be happy to see how these beauties work with the e6 Bridgestones, hahaha

Has anyone won two things yet? I'd quite like to add the wedges to my new putter. Get the whole short game shebang in one fell swoop. I quite like my entry for this one. Quietly confident... (ha)

I don't think they are the right size to fit your new bag Smally and TC 56* wedges are no longer allowed in the state of NC... So, I'd be happy to see how these beauties work with the e6 Bridgestones, hahaha

yeah, i got my first ticket the other day. "chipping while impaired"! it's gonna cost a fortune in legal fees. If i pull out the win and give you a wedge for some E6's. what do you think?

Lmao, "chipping while impaired"! That sounds like a super deal. I already have a 56* (CG14) and why not spread the love, hehe. I've not hit the new e6 yet, but can't wait.

You can't use Cleveland wedges with Bridgestone balls in Nebraska. :D

Lmao, "chipping while impaired"! That sounds like a super deal. I already have a 56* (CG14) and why not spread the love, hehe. I've not hit the new e6 yet, but can't wait.

alright my friend, lets shake on it. All i want is the 56* so if i win you pick which one you want of the other degrees and you send me some of those balls.

btw, i don't think i'll win this one. i took a marketing approach for my entry. it's not funny, witty, or desperate, rather, i tried to impress the folks at cleveland.

You can't use Cleveland wedges with Bridgestone balls in Nebraska. :D

Sorry TC, sounds like the deal is off. Wonder if Kansas would let me :D

It's a deal, but that silver tonged Smally will most likely win!

Sorry TC, sounds like the deal is off. Wonder if Kansas would let me :D

It's a deal, but that silver tonged Smally will most likely win!

HAHA! silver tounged is right. That guy has some literary talent. Perhaps the three of us can work out a deal.

No, he's a "Tonged" devil, lol. My spelling is so bad...

Only one night left of our 12 days event. We hope everybody had a good time with it and it seems as though the companies had a great time reading the entries. Good luck everybody with tonight's category when we are giving away a brand new set of Mizuno MX-300 irons.

THis has been a wonderful event JB!!! Kudos to you, GG, THP and all the companies involved!!

THis has been a wonderful event JB!!! Kudos to you, GG, THP and all the companies involved!!

X2. It's been fun participating, watching and reading all the winning entries, and even reading those that didn't win. Thanks to THP and the participating companies for their generosity.

X2. It's been fun participating, watching and reading all the winning entries, and even reading those that didn't win. Thanks to THP and the participating companies for their generosity.

x3 JB. This has been a blast to participate in. Thanks for the hard work, I'm sure this wasn't easy to set up and administer. Thanks to all the companies who involved themselves in this to our benefit. It been a great time.

Good luck to everyone tonight. I wonder how many people who entered ANY of the days, did not enter this one. (Is that right?)

This is the last day, Day 12 :(

Good luck tonight everyone! I hope everyone has had as much fun with this as I have.

Back