The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready for a beer.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready for a beer.
Oh yeah, spent all day putting out fires at work. I have an Octoberfest in the fridge calling my name.

I myself am ready for some rum.

Totally agree, my work week has been intense.

it's been crazy here. we had someone out all week and it's been super busy.

Oh yeah, spent all day putting out fires at work. I have an Octoberfest in the fridge calling my name.

that sounds good. i've got to swing by the store to get some goodies for the weekend.

My wife really needs to do the shopping and stop me from going to the grocery store.

Watching Hawaii Five-O, and it's amazing how alike James and Scott Caan are. Expressions, mannerisms. Definitely related.

So i asked my boss what he thought of my new wheels/tires (he's 53, never cared much for cars). He said "y'know, it's kind of like making a 30-foot putt for a quad. All you did was put whip cream on a sh*t cicle." I was laughing so hard...

You know you are early for your tee time when...

8ejepeda.jpg

You are early for something? Maybe the course runs on ddec time too? :D

You are early for something? Maybe the course runs on ddec time too? :D

Never late for golf you know that.
I feel like we are at bethpage. O'Carroll and I are at the front gate and there is a line of 8 cars just waiting.

I feel like we are at bethpage. O'Carroll and I are at the front gate and there is a line of 8 cars just waiting.

Hopefully you have your standard copy of Runner's World to entertain you. :D

You wish you were at Bethpage! And I wish I was there with you guys lol

8ejepeda.jpg

The sun is up. Time to burn that gate down. I'm pretty sure that's the rule.

8ejepeda.jpg

Hit 'em straight guys!!

I am impressed O'Carroll is running on time. ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Official Banter Away thread

I hope GolfinFF and Buckjob are at the same invitational at some point.
They would be quite the tag team of Fire Fighters.

That would be a cool duo

Ambiguously

Its not an official event but I believe they will be in Columbus on the 26th

This would be fun for us as I enjoy talking about the job and all the dumb dangerous crap we've done with a fellow FF. The EMS calls could get a bit too gruesome for some though.

Havoc could ensue on the course if you put too many of us together though.

Dev it's an event in Ohio so that makes it officially official!

When you give someone the finger, does mean more when you make a face and tense up? I mean it means the same thing but maybe the face makes it really bad. Like your days eff u to their mother as well.
I ask cuz I just saw a guy make the face, tense and flick up an old lady

It is interesting to me how some testing opportunities spark more enthusiasm for others (even within the realm of clubs). Is it the aesthetics of the item? The company? The frequency a particular company partners with THP to make testing available?

I really shouldn't get excited when I Saw the Sign starts playing. Ever. Thanks a lot Pitch Perfect.

It is interesting to me how some testing opportunities spark more enthusiasm for others (even within the realm of clubs). Is it the aesthetics of the item? The company? The frequency a particular company partners with THP to make testing available?
testing is a benefit of being a member of this great site. Some testing brings the masses and others don't. Some of our glorious members show for every test opportunity and some not so much. It's been that way for as long as I have been a member. We do find the best for the job. The testing and feedback has been great.

testing is a benefit of being a member of this great site. Some testing brings the masses and others don't. Some of our glorious members show for every test opportunity and some not so much. It's been that way for as long as I have been a member. We do find the best for the job. The testing and feedback has been great.

Nothing worse than watching members who don't apply every time get "the good stuff".

It used to be that great smaller reviews got you chances at bigger reviews. I think it's changed along the way but I'm really not sure. Not complaining at all. Just noting.

TTing

Nothing worse than watching members who don't apply every time get "the good stuff".

It used to be that great smaller reviews got you chances at bigger reviews. I think it's changed along the way but I'm really not sure. Not complaining at all. Just noting.
I like the smaller reviews. The one item I tested that has been "in the bag" per se, since I got it for testing, is the Greensaver. Won't use anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back