The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like an unfortunate but fairly straight forward decision???

BTW, this made me think about the smaller things in life that most of us take for granted...I'm sitting in my office wishing I could go to the range today instead of tomorrow and people like yourself are giving up golf for a year. Thank you for your service.

I appreciate it. No thanks needed though. I get to go take care of 1,000's of other soldiers as they fight/get injured and keep my 7 soldiers safe. If/when I succeed, I'll be the one thankful for the opportunity.

1. Love my bag.
2. I'm a huge club wh*re. About a 90% chance the entire bag changes when I get back anyways.
3. Don't "need" money at all, but if I'm going to sell them quite possibly anyway, I might as well do it while they are worth something.

well that statement makes perfect sense to me

I'll even waive the bag storage fee

Even better idea (because it's mine, and therefore is the best). I'll just give them to you to game on a weekly basis in the beautiful oasis of (not near Tallahassee) Florida free of charge. And when I return in 2015 you can just not return them to me. Then I can buy new clubs apon return!!!

Even better idea (because it's mine, and therefore is the best). I'll just give them to you to game on a weekly basis in the beautiful oasis of (not near Tallahassee) Florida free of charge. And when I return in 2015 you can just not return them to me. Then I can buy new clubs apon return!!!

So, your cool with me having them at Country Club of Gainesville?

So, your cool with me having them at Country Club of Gainesville?

I just REALLY realized what you did there. Hahaha!! I meant to write Gainesville in the first place, but after being up for over 48 hours with ZERO sleep, Tallahassee was the only thing that entered my mind.

I just REALLY realized what you did there. Hahaha!! I meant to write Gainesville in the first place, but after being up for over 48 hours with ZERO sleep, Tallahassee was the only thing that entered my mind.

Lol. I win!

Trying to find a new grip style to go along with the new putter. I think I am starting to like the left hand low.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WTF does the fox say

Little dude was just hungry. I think he appreciated the peanut butter crackers!!

Little dude was just hungry. I think he appreciated the peanut butter crackers!!

So much so that he sent his mate to find you looking for some!!!

Last edited:
What-does-the-fox-say.jpg

I hadn't had a Twinkie in probably 20 years before Hostess closed up and then came back. I am on my third box.

Why couldn't they have just stayed in business and I would still be going on at least 21 years since I had one.

I hadn't had a Twinkie in probably 20 years before Hostess closed up and then came back. I am on my third box.

Why couldn't they have just stayed in business and I would still be going on at least 21 years since I had one.

We need to get shirts that say I survived the hostess shutdown scare of 2012

We need to get shirts that say I survived the hostess shutdown scare of 2012

I don't even smoke the pot and I am addicted to these stupid things.

Just saw the "titleist" car from the Taco Bell window. I posted another picture of it a while ago, it looks like it says titleist but up close it reads filthiest of them all in the same font

e3yby9ar.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back