The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love spending time with my dad. I love every moment of it.

Love spending time with my dad. I love every moment of it.

Found out tonight my cousin is in school at Kennesaw State... I told him to look you up.

I haven't played beer pong in 3 years, I'm 6-1 at the frat house right now these kids are seriously lacking in skills

I haven't played beer pong in 3 years, I'm 6-1 at the frat house right now these kids are seriously lacking in skills

What school are you at? The 3 times I played this year I had some serious competition.

Your the old guy or are you on duty

I'm back at Auburn at the old frat house, and we are 8-1

Old guy... No one knows my previous employer

Oh man.. ALL THE WRITTEN ARRESTS! Never mind jurisdiction and such, just scare a couple new guys for fun haha

I'm back at Auburn at the old frat house, and we are 8-1

I got a couple friends in frats at Auburn. They definitely are lacking in the Beer Pong ability. I beat both of them in August.

I got a couple friends in frats at Auburn. They definitely are lacking in the Beer Pong ability. I beat both of them in August.

Did you count all your throws?

I have never actually played beer pong. I've wanted to for a long time but never been in a situation to be able to.

Been a great weekend. I dont see my family a lot but this weekend has meant the world to me. Seeing my grandfather for the first time since my grandmother passed away 5 years ago and having him see my children was phenomenal. Spending the weekend with my older brother and just shooting the bull with him has been great. Bouncing career ideas off the uncle who gave me my first shot at my career when I was starting out was amazing.

Just an awesome weekend.

That belongs in the HHJJ thread. Really glad to see that. Know you had a stressful go of it lately with the career change and the sick kids. Glad you were able to cut loose and have some fun.

First person with Tapatalk 2 that can tell me how to fix the picture posting issue can have a cookie. Keeps telling me I need to make an account but won't let me do anything when I hit "submit."

Did you count all your throws?

Outside of the warmup round, yes. They normally pre-game and can't see straight. I'm not saying I'm very good either.

Thinking of doing something a bit extreme. Can't make up my mind though.

What's up?

Thinking about throwing all of my clubs up on the marketplace. With deployment for a year coming up, I'm not gonna be using them for the next 18 months or more.

Thinking about throwing all of my clubs up on the marketplace. With deployment for a year coming up, I'm not gonna be using them for the next 18 months or more.
Yikes, that is kind of drastic. I see two considerations:

How much do you like your current bag and how much of a tinkerer are you (i.e., what's the likelihood that you would want to game this set up a year from now?)?

How badly do you need the money?

Yikes, that is kind of drastic. I see two considerations:

How much do you like your current bag and how much of a tinkerer are you (i.e., what's the likelihood that you would want to game this set up a year from now?)?

How badly do you need the money?

1. Love my bag.
2. I'm a huge club wh*re. About a 90% chance the entire bag changes when I get back anyways.
3. Don't "need" money at all, but if I'm going to sell them quite possibly anyway, I might as well do it while they are worth something.

Colt... Send me the clubs. I'll babysit.

1. Love my bag.
2. I'm a huge club wh*re. About a 90% chance the entire bag changes when I get back anyways.
3. Don't "need" money at all, but if I'm going to sell them quite possibly anyway, I might as well do it while they are worth something.
Looks like an unfortunate but fairly straight forward decision???

BTW, this made me think about the smaller things in life that most of us take for granted...I'm sitting in my office wishing I could go to the range today instead of tomorrow and people like yourself are giving up golf for a year. Thank you for your service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back