The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dallas has got nothing with Murray out with a left knee sprain. Redskins getting some really good pressure and rushing throws.

We really need Murray to be playing. Things tend to go bad when Romo is having to throw the ball on every down.

Demarcus Ware getting hurt is one of the worst things that could happen to Dallas.

And Demarcus is going to the dressing room. I might start crying right now.

And Demarcus is going to the dressing room. I might start crying right now.

This might be the time where you take a deep breath, walk to the fridge, grab a cold beverage out of it, then headbutt the fridge closed.

Yep, Ware will be missed. I think we can do ok with this game but moving forward he would be missed dearly.

Let's hope it's just precautionary.

Please tell me this stands......Cowboys need this.

Yeah baby, punt return for a TD for Harris! 86 yards!

Heck of a return there!

I hate being a Redskins fan. Two decades of terrible, undisciplined, miserable football.

This might be the time where you take a deep breath, walk to the fridge, grab a cold beverage out of it, then headbutt the fridge closed.

I did all of that except for headbutting the fridge. If they make a bad announcement at half time the fridge better watch out.

Who has the loudest fans in the NFL? Kansas City, 137.5 decibels in an outdoor stadium (a jet engine is 140 db, 100 feet away). I never heard it that loud, but back in the '90s and 2000's, that place was LOUD.

On a side note, there are two teams who are 6-0 and they are both in the AFC West.

Who has the loudest fans in the NFL? Kansas City, 137.5 decibels in an outdoor stadium (a jet engine is 140 db, 100 feet away). I never heard it that loud, but back in the '90s and 2000's, that place was LOUD.

On a side note, there are two teams who are 6-0 and they are both in the AFC West.

There wasn't a person in the world who would have called a 6-0 start for KC. I'm not a KC fan but I love seeing teams that have struggled for a long time do this well.

There wasn't a person in the world who would have called a 6-0 start for KC. I'm not a KC fan but I love seeing teams that have struggled for a long time do this well.

I know I didn't!

I did all of that except for headbutting the fridge. If they make a bad announcement at half time the fridge better watch out.

The headbutt just seemed an appropriate way to get it all out haha

Oh, look, another first half where the Redskins fail to score a touchdown.

futurama-gif-36.gif

Their defense has just been stellar which was almost predictable but I might have given them 4-2

Anybody think the Redskins are going to change their name?

With how sensitive the nfl is getting, I would say it's only a matter of time

I really hate Costas' rants like that. what a prick.

Eventually? Yes.

So long as Dan Snyder is owner? No way. Dan Snyder's whole success has been finding things that work and sticking with it, no matter who he pisses off. Redskins as a franchise makes him a boatload of money. Why mess with success in the financials? Sure, he's tinkering with mediocrity on the field, but he's laughing all the way to the bank.

Yes.

I hate Costas for some reason.

Because he joined Sunday Night Football and decided everyone wanted to hear his hyper-liberal political rants?

Because that's why I hate Costas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back