2013 Summer OH/IN/MI and Surrounding areas get together

Thanks for thay Mike. What am I thinking The Quarry is south. Let me try to work some magic and see if Canterbury is an option. That is if anyone is interested.

Uh yeah canterbury is amazing. ..havent played it in a few years...know someone with membership?

I just want to thank Mike and the other Hackers that made this weekend awesome. Its been awhile since I've had this much fun golfing. This is definitely the best golf board for members. You definitely have a new fan and probably a more active member.

Keep Calm and Golf On. now Free

Just got home!
Miss you guys!

Just call me.... Barb

Now enjoy a nice beverage in your new bev holder and enjoy the game bud! Kick back and relax!

Not sure what new albany has but polaris is 20 min west and had everything

I got a room at the Motel 6 in Worthington? for 40 bucks , all kinds of hotels around there, looked like all types of eateries around that area also

Thanks for thay Mike. What am I thinking The Quarry is south. Let me try to work some magic and see if Canterbury is an option. That is if anyone is interested.

Canterbury would be legitness. The Quarry is weird. Gorgeous course but kind of wacky layout. Either way, it'll be great!

Oh and me and Phil are thinking of making the Columbus trip. Currently discussing it as I'm typing this.

Look good, feel good , play good

Canterbury would be legitness. The Quarry is weird. Gorgeous course but kind of wacky layout. Either way, it'll be great!

Oh and me and Phil are thinking of making the Columbus trip. Currently discussing it as I'm typing this.

Look good, feel good , play good

Sshhhhh. Not a word until I get the wife's blessings lol

I got a room at the Motel 6 in Worthington? for 40 bucks , all kinds of hotels around there, looked like all types of eateries around that area also

Easton (huge mall with everything you could think of. Dicks, Golf Galaxy, golfsmith) is 10mins away if that. I live around both of these courses.

I'll begin laying the groundwork for me making yet another trip.

I think my life may just slow down a good bit before then.

Sshhhhh. Not a word until I get the wife's blessings lol

I know a few members...discussing to see if they can swing getting 2 foursomes out. I dont want anybody to be left out.

I agree that The Quarry's layout is not thought out well.

Barb if you go to CBus i almost have to go....

A few quick thoughts.

Great guys make a great gathering!
Never had I dreamed that all that would be included in the round Saturday!
Met even more people that I'd hang out with!

It took one swing on the trackman for Chris to ask me, your not very flexible are you?
It took the second swing for him to tell me he bets I'm a horrible dancer.- hey this guy is good!

Mikedean isn't looking forward to moving- but I have a possible solution!!
I lost an arm wrestling contest between Tpluff for the hotel bed, then I lost to JSpangs for the pullout, tears eyed... I slept on the floor.

Sleeping on the floor doesn't help you get loose the next morning for golf.
The pink panther pounds the ball!
Bullfrog farts a lot!
Canadan complains too much!
Canadan likes to write his name.

I have to learn to toss the medicine ball.

I might be a range pro, or so I've heard. (I disagree, pro should not be used when talking about my game)
2 +100 rounds.

I really have to get better with names!

Canadan, AMART, and bullfrog wouldn't let me putt.

On a serious note!! Yup serious!

Guys,
I've had a lot going on these last few weeks, and it's been real hard on me mentally and physically.
I want to thank you fine people for helping me have some me time! I needed it!
I had a blast this weekend!!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!

BARB

So funny. And I don't remember the exact last name Chris used so I don't wanna ruin the story by telling it wrong, but Michigan Barb is one of the best guys I've ever met

Awww Schucks

I plant to whisper sweet nothings to it, and then get all aggressive.

You better not talk about my baby 'ilima like that.

Oh, and I almost forgot.........

Allegedly I hit a draw with my driver today.
I didn't see it.

Yeah next time listen to me.

That alone cost me 12 strokes. ..lol

Indeed, I think my goal on those last four were to make bogey....to long for me.

Oh, and I almost forgot.........

Allegedly I hit a draw with my driver today.
I didn't see it.

You did. On number 13 tee. And it was awesome.

It was awesome hanging out with Barb this weekend. He has an incredible way of golf swing humility/hilarity that I can't really explain. Where I like to blame the millions in R&D, he goes straight to the source hahaha! I took a lot away from that attitude buddy. Really inspiring.

Me? I'm like a nascar driver on the golf course. #CanOnlyTurnLeft

Perhaps or maybe a little north for the cle guys we will try to squeeze something in before the white stuff lands

Sounds good! Let me know when.

Back