Odyssey Putters Thread

Swapped the grip on my versa #9 for a super stroke 2.0 and cant say I like it. Think I might try the 1.0 or go back to the stock grip. 34 putts today, which was fine, but I did miss a few that I could have made. Im having speed control problems with the new grip, seem to be hitting my putts a lil long now. Not happy with that lol

I've still got the 2.0 I bought with the putter sitting on my work bench. I can tell your right now that it's never going on the #1. I'm not messing with one thing on that putter, because it is straight cash homey. Only place I'm struggling a little bit is on the longer lag putts. Just gave it too much speed a number of times and left myself with some long comebackers. That's a me thing though. Haven't practiced on greens as fast as we were playing at all this year.

Few things make me smile as much as Hawk saying "straight cash homey". Its a fact.

Ha! Man, that putter came alive on quick greens. I thought I was putting good over the last few weeks, but it was a different story over the weekend.

Just picked this up.

e3ega5yj.jpg

uzygy9ub.jpg

e5a4uvy3.jpg

tyryte6e.jpg

ynady5az.jpg

Ha! Man, that putter came alive on quick greens. I thought I was putting good over the last few weeks, but it was a different story over the weekend.

Truth you rolled the ball so well this weekend

I want more CS models this year. That, would make me very happy.

Though I do want that White-Hot Pro CSM and a CS MX soon. That needs to happen.

I want one of those sweet Super Strokes on my White Pro....man that looks good!

Odyssey Putters Thread

It feels nice on the office carpet. SS mid slim 2.0 on this CSM Pro 400gm at 30" feels perfect and super consistent...can't wait to roll it on the greens this weekend!

That CSM looks good. Love the WHP series. I think it's the best they've had (in their bread and butter line) in a long time.

That CSM looks good. Love the WHP series. I think it's the best they've had (in their bread and butter line) in a long time.

You aren't helping with me wanting to buy the CSM 400g. You really aren't.

I'm helpful, but not in that way hahaha. I don't know man. You're not a big Odyssey insert guy, so I'm not sure if it would be your thing or not. To me, it's about as good as it comes from them though.

I'm helpful, but not in that way hahaha. I don't know man. You're not a big Odyssey insert guy, so I'm not sure if it would be your thing or not. To me, it's about as good as it comes from them though.

I'm trying to dabble more in the insert area. It will only help my reviews.

That said, the MX #6 CS is still one I lust after. I adore the MX insert. A-DORE.

That's a good thing. Expanding horizons helps everybody imo. You can still have your preferences, but you'll have the knowledge.

That's a good thing. Expanding horizons helps everybody imo. You can still have your preferences, but you'll have the knowledge.

Damn you Hawk. Damn you.

Should be delivered at the end of next week. Might run out of drool before it even gets here

damascus9_1.jpg

Nice buddy! You will have to let me know how you like that bad boy.

Definitely will my #9 brother!

I love my #9 white ice 2 that I just bought. Huge difference over the ping I was rocking.

My first sub 30 putt round today with the #9 versa....29 putts. very happy with, and honestly with more practice cant see why I couldn't get that lower. Now if only I could get along with the other 13 clubs in my bag lol

Very nice. 29 is solid!

jlukes, I had no idea you bought that thing. Can't wait to see pictures!

Since when is Odyssey making Damascus putters? That thing is sweet Jlukes! Are those Japan exclusives?

Cannot wait to roll this bad boy on the course for the first time tomorrow

uqatates.jpg

I wanna hear all about it. Looks like all you have to do it put that down behind the ball and it will go right in the hole!

Back