2013 Summer OH/IN/MI and Surrounding areas get together

A few quick thoughts.

Great guys make a great gathering!
Never had I dreamed that all that would be included in the round Saturday!
Met even more people that I'd hang out with!

It took one swing on the trackman for Chris to ask me, your not very flexible are you?
It took the second swing for him to tell me he bets I'm a horrible dancer.- hey this guy is good!

Mikedean isn't looking forward to moving- but I have a possible solution!!
I lost an arm wrestling contest between Tpluff for the hotel bed, then I lost to JSpangs for the pullout, tears eyed... I slept on the floor.

Sleeping on the floor doesn't help you get loose the next morning for golf.
The pink panther pounds the ball!
Bullfrog farts a lot!
Canadan complains too much!
Canadan likes to write his name.

I have to learn to toss the medicine ball.

I might be a range pro, or so I've heard. (I disagree, pro should not be used when talking about my game)
2 +100 rounds.

I really have to get better with names!

Canadan, AMART, and bullfrog wouldn't let me putt.

On a serious note!! Yup serious!

Guys,
I've had a lot going on these last few weeks, and it's been real hard on me mentally and physically.
I want to thank you fine people for helping me have some me time! I needed it!
I had a blast this weekend!!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!

BARB

C.J. - The pleasure was ours, man! So effin' awesome for you to make this weekend with all the other stuff on your plate. IMHO, you helped make this event even more memorable! Looking forward to teeing up with you again - soon!

A few quick thoughts.

It took one swing on the trackman for Chris to ask me, your not very flexible are you?
It took the second swing for him to tell me he bets I'm a horrible dancer.- hey this guy is good!

I lost an arm wrestling contest between Tpluff for the hotel bed, then I lost to JSpangs for the pullout, tears eyed... I slept on the floor.

Bullfrog farts a lot!

I might be a range pro, or so I've heard. (I disagree, pro should not be used when talking about my game)
2 +100 rounds.

Guys,
I've had a lot going on these last few weeks, and it's been real hard on me mentally and physically.
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!

BARB

Dr. Oz says someone who farts 20 times a day is healthy. So, I'm healthy. Hey you fart bombed yourself! :laughing: I had a blast riding around Hawthorne Valley with you watching Dan play. Cuz I sure didn't play. You sure are a fun dude!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

anyone get a chance to play with the Nike One RZN-X balls we got from the outing yet? thanks chris BTW for all the swag!!

fiew thoughts i snuck out and played 9 last night at dusk. the balls fly very straight with good distance. (7 of 9) Gir about 5 yds further on my irons. the feel also was pretty soft .... softer then i thought it would be for a harder distance ball. you can tell the spin was less, ball was finishing about 4 ft behind the ball marks with no real back up. i didnt really chip so not sure about the greenside spin.

off to work good day!!

What a great Saturday! Bummed I couldn't make the Sunday round with you folks but I still had a great time.

Getting to hang out on the range at Pine Lakes a couple of hours before we teed off was awesome, it kind of felt like a mini Morgan Cup media day. Hitting different equipment and chatting it up with a bunch of cool cats.

Chris put together a great presentation for us with the Trackman and gave everybody 5-10 minutes on it and also gave them some pointers on some things that they could work on, which was awesome. I had a blast moving back and forth, taking pictures and listening to the banter.

Getting to meet THPers is always awesome, putting faces to forum names is fun as well.

Golfing with Chris, Canadan, and tyno was a blast as well. Getting to be a part of Canadan's PB 67 was awesome. He really played well, and beat the course pro, at his own course, the first time he played it! I was happy with my golf game, missed some shots, but was able to drive the ball well and didn't string to many bad shots together, which was a good thing.

Dinner was awesome, we went over to the bed and breakfast and had a seated dinner laid out for us, complete with a dozen Nike RZN balls and a Seemore DVD. The food was awesome and getting to banter back and forth with the group was great as well.

Big thanks goes out to Chris, he really opened up his doors for us and put together an unbeatable package of golf for the day. If you ever get a chance to get some lessons from him, I highly recommend! Second thanks goes out to SeeMore and Ping, who donated putters for the winning players. SeeMore is such a great company and such a great part of this site. They always treat THPers well and it was awesome that they gave back to us as much as they did.

I am looking forward to seeing some familiar faces in Columbus in 2 weeks! Because golf is fun, but golf with THPers can't be matched!

well put brad. it was nice meeting you saturday and hopefully i can make some moves and make an appearance in 2 weeks

A few quick thoughts.

Bullfrog farts a lot!

2 +100 rounds.

Guys,
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!

BARB

You forgot to mention you almost killed Turner with your tee shot on 18.

Turner

well put brad. it was nice meeting you saturday and hopefully i can make some moves and make an appearance in 2 weeks

What is this hopefully nonsense? Who do I have to call?

Phone number?

Don't do it Philly, next thing you know, Dev and your wife will be on a cruise to the bahamas, he is a sweet talker and women can't resist!

if shes in the bahamas then she cant give me grief about being in columbus

Oh, and I almost killed Turner with my tee shot on 18.

Dude, really sorry about that!

You almost killed somebody else too..

You almost killed somebody else too..

Guilty.

Oh everyone, I toed a wedge an almost hit Jeremiah.
It feels like this thread is turning into a how a man golfer named Barb almost killed me this past weekend.

On a side note, I got home last night, kissed the wife, petted the dog, and my wife told me it's like someone hit the reset button on me.
You guys are therapeutic!

I miss all you guys already :(

Oh and Barb..

Glad that everyone had such a great time! A THP event never disappoints.

Glad that everyone had such a great time! A THP event never disappoints.

You are coming on the 26th to Columbus right???????? Awesome. Can't wait to meet you.

Is it the 26th yet!?

Recap will be along sometime today, but I already can't wait for more THP. 2 in a month, I'm feeling spoiled!

You are coming on the 26th to Columbus right???????? Awesome. Can't wait to meet you.

No unfortunately not. I would love to go but timing and financials really aren't allowing for it. I do miss playing golf with my THP friends though. Its been much to long.

already knowing what Chris and Pine Lakes had to offer, it was amazing to enjoy Saturday vicariously through the other THPers in attendance.

as far as a THP get together goes, i would bet that this trumps them all.
weather was perfect, course was receptive, challenging, and scoreable.
Chris offered up mini-lessons to each guy there, putting and otherwise.
and steak dinner to top it off was perfect.

i feel blessed to have witnessed Canadan tear it up, carding a ridunkulous 67 (-5)
that alone makes up for me playing golf like it was my first time. i played like stinky :poop:
oh well. good times.

met some genuinely amazing individuals this weekend and that's all that matters.
thanks for coming out everyone. had a blast!

note: sorry, i'm not coming to Columbus. so shut up about it already.

No unfortunately not. I would love to go but timing and financials really aren't allowing for it. I do miss playing golf with my THP friends though. Its been much to long.

Bummer dude if you have time to play between now and then PM me and I'll make the trek your way

Ok. Fine. Just let me know when you are swinging through NJ. :alien:

Back