Dangit, my sushi crave is in full force today

My awesome fiance treated us both to a class on how to make sushi in Atlanta one Saturday. Learned the basics, made some rolls, and got to eat our work at the end! She only likes the fake stuff though so all we make at home are rolls with some combo (or even all 3) of cream cheese, avocado, and sweet potato. Even with no fish, it is great to eat at home. We can make around 8 rolls for probably less than $2. Now if we go to a restaurant, I love to dig into the stuff you guys have been posting ... oh so good.

12$ all you can eat japanese buffet...hello Philadelphia rolls

12$ all you can eat japanese buffet...hello Philadelphia rolls

When I was in Vegas with my family a few years ago, there was a great all you can eat place somewhere off the strip. It was reasonably priced and plenty of choices. Wish I had that around here.

Sushi Lounge. Three NJ locations. Thick cuts of fish on the plain sushi and very creative rolls. The freshest product around.

Sushi Lounge. Three NJ locations. Thick cuts of fish on the plain sushi and very creative rolls. The freshest product around.
Is there one in Morristown? I used to live in Randolph, and even though my girlfriend was allergic to shellfish, we met some friends out one night--and that sounds familiar.

All this talk about Sushi has me counting the days down until "The Love is in the Air" Event. Sushi is on me!!!

All this talk about Sushi has me counting the days down until "The Love is in the Air" Event. Sushi is on me!!!

Check menu prices before that kind of offer...hehe.

I prefer plates :)

Check menu prices before that kind of offer...hehe.

If someone remembers six months from now, which I am sure you will, the first roll or sashmi is on me. Hopefully i just didn't empty my wallet with that comment.

Is there one in Morristown? I used to live in Randolph, and even though my girlfriend was allergic to shellfish, we met some friends out one night--and that sounds familiar.

Yeah Morristown, Hoboken and Totowa.

My usual sushi stop here is overhauling their all you can eat lunch special from a buffet to a table service as of 10/21. I'm pretty stoked about the change.

I had sushi for dinner last night....it was yummy!!

Even tried the eel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I love sushi, I could eat it everyday and I eat it all. Gonna grab some in two spots next week, DC and CA. Wanted to hit up nobu while in Vegas but will grab some fresh sushi is Seattle.

Umi Sushi in Belltown is ridiculously good. Was just down there 2 weekends ago, and we ate there one night. Everything was fresh, and the rolls and sashimi was incredible.

Tapatalking on my iPad

I love, love, love me some sushi!!!! Theres quite a few really good places here in Columbus and I could literally eat sushi every weekend and never get tired of it.

Just had me some sushi for lunch. YellowTail and Eel. Great combination.

Guess what they got here across from the motel in Iowa !!!
zeby5u3a.jpg

tappin from my big as note2

Here's what I'm starting with
ryte4yny.jpg

Most excellent :thumbup:

peju4uru.jpg

If someone remembers six months from now, which I am sure you will, the first roll or sashmi is on me. Hopefully i just didn't empty my wallet with that comment.

(Making a mental note...) :comp:

Tosh said

"The Bama Roll. White rice, topped with chewing tobacco and a bit of BBQ sauce"

Tosh said

"The Bama Roll. White rice, topped with chewing tobacco and a bit of BBQ sauce"

Now that's funny.

just ordered from our place tonight...delivery. I will have to take a picture when it gets here. I ordered so much friggin sushi... going to be sick. but a happy sick.

Back