Your Online Persona

Your Online Persona

• Total voters
Not just Ty - you could have posted articles about anyone - Dyna, Craig - anyone.

Yes, but Ty's curiosity seems to relate to one particular story.

Yes, but Ty's curiosity seems to relate to one particular story.

I think Ty's interests are wide and varied. Just like yours. Well maybe not just like yours, but you know what I mean.

I have no interest in seeing pictures like that. I did think it might be quite funny to see someone cuffed and being marched away by the old bill while covered from head to toe in what he's been watching. One of my friends sent me the goatse picture the other day, so I retaliated with tubgirl. Neither is anything remotely like pleasant, but they're wonderful stuff for annoying others.

In any case, I don't think Harry will be posting any articles about me any time soon. Not least because I think you'd have to be pretty depraved to stand out enough in NYC to warrant newspaper column inches.

I have no interest in seeing pictures like that. I did think it might be quite funny to see someone cuffed and being marched away by the old bill while covered from head to toe in what he's been watching. One of my friends sent me the goatse picture the other day, so I retaliated with tubgirl. Neither is anything remotely like pleasant, but they're wonderful stuff for annoying others.

In any case, I don't think Harry will be posting any articles about me any time soon. Not least because I think you'd have to be pretty depraved to stand out enough in NYC to warrant newspaper column inches.

For those who might be wondering . . . do not . . . I repeat, DO NOT Google "goatse" or "tubgirl"!!

For those who might be wondering . . . do not . . . I repeat, DO NOT Google "goatse" or "tubgirl"!!

Er, seconded. Sorry, I should have mentioned that. They'll scar you. And not in a good way.

Harry knows...

Er, seconded. Sorry, I should have mentioned that. They'll scar you. And not in a good way.

Harry knows...

I was tricked into seeing them many years ago. Not good. Very not good.

And which of the above would we use to describe Harry's online persona?

Totally different...in person I'm rude and obnoxious,short,fat and ugly or is that the way I appear online.I've tried to be humourous,caring,kind,handsome, slim and tall online.

Different. Basically, IRL I'm shy to people I don't know, and online that obviously can't be a problem.

Totally different...in person I'm rude and obnoxious,short,fat and ugly or is that the way I appear online.I've tried to be humourous,caring,kind,handsome, slim and tall online.

I have already mentioned you earlier in this thread!

And, just because I only noticed it yesterday when I got your email address from you, you have three f's in your name. Never saw it before, I always thought it was jeffann.

Does anyone post naked for Harry?
  1. Yes
  2. No
  3. Who is Harry?

Why does it have to be for Harry?

Kevin

I'm sorry - it doesn't. He asked. Are you posting naked for someone else?

Spoiler

I bet it's for Claire. I knew you liked Mathletes.

Does anyone post naked for Harry?
  1. Yes
  2. No
  3. Who is Harry?

Is this really necessary? While it may be an unpopular choise, lets leave nudity out of this please.

Back