Somehow I missed this thread around. I have a lot of video game stuff, though don't play as much as I used to. I have 2 original NES, game cube, nintendo 64, 2 PS, PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360, Wii. Probably missed something. Lately though I got sucked in with the latest update on terraria on PC. Nice little update they put out.

I'm hoping the XBox One is super popular and hard to get. That way I can drive up the price on my preorder and fund my PS4 in full :)

I back read but didn't find anything.

It's there a thp crew for gta 5 online going? (Ps3)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Just picked up NHL 14 yesterday. I like it but I would like to use my created player in GM mode.

Finished The Last Of Us last night. Someone please tell me there will be a sequel. So much they could do with that universe. Prequel or sequel would be awesome.

How much more difficult is Hard, I played on Normal my first run through?

Finished The Last Of Us last night. Someone please tell me there will be a sequel. So much they could do with that universe. Prequel or sequel would be awesome.

How much more difficult is Hard, I played on Normal my first run through?

Such an amazing game, nothing is confirmed but they do have the rights for a sequel, but I hope they take a break from it(keep doing DLC though) and go back to the uncharted series for the next generation consoles. But thats just what I'm hoping for

Im about to start last of us myself

Halo 3 is free on XBL. And it's still very, very fun.

Last I heard there was close to 30,000 people on it. Impressive. I miss that game sometimes.

Great article on the changes made from the Dualshock 3 to Dualshock 4 controller! Looks like Sony addressed all my gripes with the Analog sticks.

http://venturebeat.com/2013/10/22/t...e-analog-sticks-and-d-pad-part-2-exclusive/2/

Today there will be another feature on the redesigned buttons/triggers!

Just had a quick read of the comments at the bottom of the article and love the old Sony v Microsoft debate and it is pretty easy to tell who falls into the 'this is better, the other is rubbish' camp

Just had a quick read of the comments at the bottom of the article and love the old Sony v Microsoft debate and it is pretty easy to tell who falls into the 'this is better, the other is rubbish' camp

Yeah, the comments on video game websites are just unbelievable. If you thought golf equipment companies had their fan boys, you havent seen anything until you see video game company fan boys.

Yeah, the comments on video game websites are just unbelievable. If you thought golf equipment companies had their fan boys, you havent seen anything until you see video game company fan boys.

And the PC vs console ones are even worse...

Youtube is blocked at work so I will watch that when I get home, but I can guess the kind of content that will be in it :D

I'm jonesing for ps4 I preordered 2 games and a controller yesterday after trading in all my PS3 stuff.

I'm not quite sure how I feel yet about the direction that a lot of games are starting to go. Free to Play, but funded by microtransactions outside of the game to get the "really cool" content.

Back