The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished unloading 2 tons of wood pellets and putting them into the basement.

Finishing the basement GolfinFF??? Been there and still doing it.

I just drilled holes in about 200 2x4 for running electrical wire. Can't tell you how many times I sliced my fingers. Just want this project to be over.

Finishing the basement GolfinFF??? Been there and still doing it.

I just drilled holes in about 200 2x4 for running electrical wire. Can't tell you how many times I sliced my fingers. Just want this project to be over.

Nope we use wood pellets(compressed wood chips) for heat and go through 4-5 tons of them a winter. I usually by them a ton at a time but decided this year to just load the basement full to keep me from bringing them in when the weather is miserable. I have at least 2 tons left to get and move into the basement.

I wish my basement could be finished but its barely 6ft tall and is 100+ yrs old.

Latest word from the Roswell Lieutenant who's on the case said that he believes that it was a random home invasion. He also told a neighbor, who asked if they knew who it was, that he thought they were "Very confident that we know who it is."

Trying to stay hopeful tonight.

I just finished unloading 2 tons of wood pellets and putting them into the basement.

My best friend used those at his old house. He bought 4 tons a winter and put them in the garage. He simply parked his truck outside all winter, his wife's car stayed in the garage!

Latest word from the Roswell Lieutenant who's on the case said that he believes that it was a random home invasion. He also told a neighbor, who asked if they knew who it was, that he thought they were "Very confident that we know who it is."

Trying to stay hopeful tonight.

Hope they catch whoever it was?

My best friend used those at his old house. He bought 4 tons a winter and put them in the garage. He simply parked his truck outside all winter, his wife's car stayed in the garage!

No garage for me so the basement it is. The pellets are cheaper than propane, a bit more of a hassle but I'll take the 80% per month in savings.

Hope they catch whoever it was?

No garage for me so the basement it is. The pellets are cheaper than propane, a bit more of a hassle but I'll take the 80% per month in savings.

Someone broke into his neighbors house and held the dude at gun point. Luckily he wasn't hurt but now JT is nervous (don't blame him)

Someone broke into his neighbors house and held the dude at gun point. Luckily he wasn't hurt but now JT is nervous (don't blame him)

Thanks JJ must of missed the rant, that's rough. Hopefully the cops catch them quickly.

Thanks JJ must of missed the rant, that's rough. Hopefully the cops catch them quickly.
Here you go
Been a rough last hour for me. After a bad practice session at the range, I got a call from my coach saying that he was let go by his club (they got bought out by another group 2 months ago, so this isnt surprising). Bad news for me, but good news gor him is he just got an offer to be a head pro at a smaller course closer to his home. That course is an hour and a half from KSU. Im back on coach limbo.

So I called my mom to let her know and she says she has news for me. Our next door neighbor's had a house invasion and the husband was briefly held hostage. The only way someone called the cops was he was put in a room with windows and he got free. He opened it and yelled. The man got away and the neighborhood and both schools that are next to us were on lockdown. He's okay, I think, and shaken. Im going home to be with my mom since my dad is in Miami for work. It's definitely going to be an uneasy night.

so i just unshafted my R7's, so that i can put the KBS shafts into my DPC heads when the ferrules get here. Looked at the tip of the 5i shaft... it's bent. badly. no wonder i could never hit that thing right. so, now i have to buy a 4i shaft and a 5i shaft and some epoxy. not too big of a rant, but $25 on a shaft hurts with how much i've spent lately, haha... ahh. oh well. sh*t happens.

JT thank you for the repost. What a rough day man.

I'm sorry for what happened to your neighbor and good for you on going home to be with your mother.

very glad nobody got hurt, especially your mom!

She was in the shower when it all went down. She didn't know what was going on until she got a call from a neighbor and looked out the window. The first thing she saw was cops with guns drawn.

14 hour work day where I was just spinning my wheels all day. Bah! Where's the beer?

14 hour work day where I was just spinning my wheels all day. Bah! Where's the beer?

It's with me! I'm in DT Vancouver for the weekend, come slam beers with me! :D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

My normally rambunctious labrador retriever is suddenly very much the opposite. I am hoping this is a temporary thing.

It's with me! I'm in DT Vancouver for the weekend, come slam beers with me! :D

Man that sounds awesome but I just completed the brutal commute home from downtown and I'm already a few drinks deep. Hope you have an awesome weekend in our fine city!

Man that sounds awesome but I just completed the brutal commute home from downtown and I'm already a few drinks deep. Hope you have an awesome weekend in our fine city!

Haha it's all good man. So far so good!

My normally rambunctious labrador retriever is suddenly very much the opposite. I am hoping this is a temporary thing.

Hope so too.

I can't sleep. All I want is peace of mind and I can't get that. Just locked everyone's doors. My phone is close by. All I can do is pray at this point. Ugh.

Hang in there JT. The odds that he will be back are astronomical, and I'm sure there is an increased police presence around. Hope everything works out and you get some rest.

Tapatalking on my iPad

so i just unshafted my R7's, so that i can put the KBS shafts into my DPC heads when the ferrules get here. Looked at the tip of the 5i shaft... it's bent. badly. no wonder i could never hit that thing right. so, now i have to buy a 4i shaft and a 5i shaft and some epoxy. not too big of a rant, but $25 on a shaft hurts with how much i've spent lately, haha... ahh. oh well. sh*t happens.
HA! We have similar luck, then. I was trying to fix the broken Cell 5 iron from the other day by using a random shaft I had available (not the same type of the set, but in need of a club, right?) when I realized after breaking down the broke one and prepping, I had run out of epoxy. smh

It's 4 AM & I haven't closed my eyes yet. I laid in bed, tossed, turned, flipped & flopped. Add to that 2 sickly labs & it ain't a good time.

It's 4 AM & I haven't closed my eyes yet. I laid in bed, tossed, turned, flipped & flopped. Add to that 2 sickly labs & it ain't a good time.

#zzzquil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back