2013 Summer OH/IN/MI and Surrounding areas get together

I vow to shoot better in Columbus than I did in Cleveland.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

View attachment 11513View attachment 11521View attachment 11520View attachment 11519View attachment 11518View attachment 11517View attachment 11516View attachment 11515View attachment 11514View attachment 11522Hi Guys,

I wanted to thank you all for participating in the 2013 OH/IN / KY Get Together this past weekend at Pine Lakes Golf Club.

I enjoyed spending time with all of you. It was refreshing to be around people who love this game so much. After the long grind of a golf season I have become rejuvenated because of you!!! I thank you greatly for that. Each and everyone of you I now consider a friend. It is amazing to see the people that keep our great game continuing to grow. Remember that if we want this game of golf to CONTINUE to grow we as the player should feel obligated to get new people to become interested in it.

I hope that we can continue this for years to come. The longer we hold this Get Together the better I will make it for you.

A special thanks to Brad ,Tyler and Mike for helping pull all this together and Dan for letting me watch a great round of golf! 13 greens - 26 putts..Fantastic.

Jeremiah - I feel like I owe you something.

Barb - you are now officially the manliest looking Barb in the world!!!

Brad - thanks for playing camera-man for me..much appreciated!

SeeMore Putter Company - let's give them a big applause for being THE best company in golf! THEY WANT YOU TO PLAY BETTER GOLF - not just sell clubs!!! Thanks Ted G. for all you do for us!!!

If you guys want to continue this Get Together please let me know how we can continue to improve on it.

I have attached some picture that were taken by dcbrad. Enjoy!!!

Thank you Chris for tying all this together. Man, I'd do this every week if we could! It was such a good time! I'm thinking about bring both of my boys up there for lessons!

this has to become a staple event for ohio THPers and pine lakes. just an absolute blast and chris you were an amazing host. i have a feeling we wont have to twist many arms to get another big group of thpers to come next year

Do we need to start a new thread for the next outing? I'm ready! Where do I sign up?

View attachment 11513View attachment 11521View attachment 11520View attachment 11519View attachment 11518View attachment 11517View attachment 11516View attachment 11515View attachment 11514View attachment 11522Hi Guys,

I wanted to thank you all for participating in the 2013 OH/IN / KY Get Together this past weekend at Pine Lakes Golf Club.

I enjoyed spending time with all of you. It was refreshing to be around people who love this game so much. After the long grind of a golf season I have become rejuvenated because of you!!! I thank you greatly for that. Each and everyone of you I now consider a friend. It is amazing to see the people that keep our great game continuing to grow. Remember that if we want this game of golf to CONTINUE to grow we as the player should feel obligated to get new people to become interested in it.

I hope that we can continue this for years to come. The longer we hold this Get Together the better I will make it for you.

A special thanks to Brad ,Tyler and Mike for helping pull all this together and Dan for letting me watch a great round of golf! 13 greens - 26 putts..Fantastic.

Jeremiah - I feel like I owe you something.

Barb - you are now officially the manliest looking Barb in the world!!!

Brad - thanks for playing camera-man for me..much appreciated!

SeeMore Putter Company - let's give them a big applause for being THE best company in golf! THEY WANT YOU TO PLAY BETTER GOLF - not just sell clubs!!! Thanks Ted G. for all you do for us!!!

If you guys want to continue this Get Together please let me know how we can continue to improve on it.

I have attached some picture that were taken by dcbrad. Enjoy!!!

I really like that red dancing seemore cover :wink: :wink: I kid you did plenty of enough for all of us.

Well fellas, it is with sadness, I say this, but I will not be making it to OH next weekend. Part of it was that my travel buddy isn't able to go and the other part is that I had to take a few days off this week unexpectedly to take care of my sick kid so I am unable to take next Friday and Monday off. I want to thank Kevin (T2GRN) for offering to go out of his way to make this happen for me but unfortunately, it's just not going to happen. Believe me, it's not something I am happy about but not really much I can do about it unfortunately. I am sure you guys will have a blast regardless. As much as I don't want to go to the state of OH, I will be coming out there at some point next season to hang with you folks.

No problem Ricky, theres always next year!

Next year?! What about next month? Summon your inner Carl Spackler: "I'd keep playing. I don't think the heavy stuff will be coming down for some time!"

I can't wait, I can't wait to tee it up with awesome THPers!

I'm really looking forward to this yet again. My internet friends are too much fun!

Any plans on a group dinner on Saturday for those staying and playing Sunday ?

Any plans on a group dinner on Saturday for those staying and playing Sunday ?

Im sure something will be figured out then.

Playing golf with gregdan, MarcW and Brock tomorrow gonna be fun

updated first post with atendees

I may just come down to hang out.
Leave the clubs at home.

Round today killed my soul!
Ripped stitches in my leg, couldn't hit ANYTHING.

May be a good time to clean up the clubs and put them away!

Just call me...Barb

Leave the clubs at home.

Just call me...Barb

Nooooo! Your playing.

Ohio! Enough said! It's going to be awesome!

44 here right now and about to get a scramble in to get used to next weekend's temperatures

Leave the clubs at home.

Just call me...Barb

Ouch dude, no good!

Playing golf with gregdan, MarcW and Brock tomorrow gonna be fun

Jealous!!!!

I couldn't make it work for Columbus. Everyone have fun!

Got out this morning with Bulfrog, Brock, and MarcW. Had a blast and played pretty decent.

Really looking forward to this weekend to meet some new faces and see a lot of old friends. Oh and play a little golf as well!

Got out this morning with Bulfrog, Brock, and MarcW. Had a blast and played pretty decent.

Really looking forward to this weekend to meet some new faces and see a lot of old friends. Oh and play a little golf as well!

Where'd you fellas play?

cool how was the course? I really should get up that way and play sometime.

cool how was the course? I really should get up that way and play sometime.

Course was really nice. Greens were FAST! But a great course with a great layout and was a pretty good price as well.

Back