2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Any luck on finding a birdieball to try out? Oh and just so everyone knows, Southwest has there calender out now in May.

I have not, but I haven't even looked yet. Hopefully this weekend when I get some down time.

Just looked at flights from Akron-Canton to Orlando and they seem reasonable...roughly $170 each way. However the latest leaving flight is 5:30 pm on Sunday and not sure how that fits into the schedule of things. So prior to me booking anything I am going to give it a bit. We are still 7 months out so no rush for the details to be released on this event.

yeah were going to look at flights tonight. the cheapest would be for me to fly from bloomington to chicago then to orlando. BUT i would have a 3hr 45 min layover. Screw that think ill drive to midway get a southwest flight straight to orlando with free bags and only get it for $170. Dhartmann34 let me know if you fly out of chicago ill try the same flight. Or if anyone else is. Haven't seen a list of all who is going yet.

Took the wife to the course and spent about an hour n a half teaching her to putt using the SPI method with the M1. We had a blast and she took to it well.

zugu7are.jpg

That's awesome buddy.

Pretty awesome there bud. You are already on the ball of things. Keep up the awesome work.

That's awesome buddy.

Pretty awesome there bud. You are already on the ball of things. Keep up the awesome work.

Thanks Guys couldn't pass up great weather temp wise to get her out on the green and she was excited to get out as well. She took to the SPI method well and was doing good for her real first time out putting. She is super excited about this event and even talked about getting out to the course with me just to putt. :bananadance:

So I told my wife about being selected to test the Smart Square putter. Out of the blue she hits me with "is that for me to use in May?"

I love her enthusiasm but she better slow her roll!

So I told my wife about being selected to test the Smart Square putter. Out of the blue she hits me with "is that for me to use in May?"

Maybe you can buy another one for a his and hers? haha

Haha better than your wife taking a liking to your new m1.

Love the enthusiasm!

Really looking forward to this one. Finally have the wife excited about a THP event

My wife keeps talking about this event and telling everyone that will listen how excited she is. She has been practicing her putting more and more each night and I think it is almost time to take her out to a course's practice green! This event is going to be a blast.

Really looking forward to this one. Finally have the wife excited about a THP event

Ok Mike...when you move up to the Akron area, which I think you said you are, we need to get out to the course. Don't care if it is in SNOWSUITS!!!

Ok Mike...when you move up to the Akron area, which I think you said you are, we need to get out to the course. Don't care if it is in SNOWSUITS!!!

Sounds good to me

My wife keeps talking about this event and telling everyone that will listen how excited she is. She has been practicing her putting more and more each night and I think it is almost time to take her out to a course's practice green! This event is going to be a blast.

Mine to fellas, she's looking forward to getting out and putting as well as meeting all the awesome THPers and your SOs

Has there been a list posted of who all is going yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Ill be there.

This guy

Me me me

3 of 5 from Ohio...representing#

The wife and myself will be in attendance

Me! :)

Back