Cobra AMP Cell Pro Irons

Finally got mine! I've had them in play for about 2 weeks now. Lotta range time and two 9 hole rounds. Absolutely in love with these irons. The 2 9 hole rounds I have with them were both 2 over on the front at my home course.

u9ymate3.jpg
uvu4uquq.jpg
3y3arata.jpg
ama7uqyt.jpg

Got fit for them at 2* upright and 1/2 inch longer.

Just awesome Sixy! They sexy... Did you see what I did there?

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Just awesome Sixy! They sexy... Did you see what I did there?

Haha what you did there I absolutely saw. How do you like the GW? What's the loft of it? 50*?

Haha what you did there I absolutely saw. How do you like the GW? What's the loft of it? 50*?

Yes it 50°. I love it so much I'm gonna add another one bent to 53° for a sand wedge. Then get a 4i too.

Hit these again at the Cobra event, still think they're gorgeous and feel great but I don't have the game for them IMO.

The old Amp Forged though, still badass.

Hit these again at the Cobra event, still think they're gorgeous and feel great but I don't have the game for them IMO.

The old Amp Forged though, still badass.

a part of me still wished I chose the AMP Forged. Just an iron I wanted but didn't feel right repping something that wasn't from their newer line.

a part of me still wished I chose the AMP Forged. Just an iron I wanted but didn't feel right repping something that wasn't from their newer line.

I am right there with you. I still look for a set on occasion but they are still sought after and have a high price tag. I am still hoping they have a 2014 version coming.

I am right there with you. I still look for a set on occasion but they are still sought after and have a high price tag. I am still hoping they have a 2014 version coming.

I really want a set after hitting them again this weekend.

As for the Pro's, I consider myself a pretty decent ballstriker with my irons, and I could undoubtedly play them and love looking at them, but I know I would be giving up a lot of lateral forgiveness that I like to have in my irons.

I really want a set after hitting them again this weekend.

As for the Pro's, I consider myself a pretty decent ballstriker with my irons, and I could undoubtedly play them and love looking at them, but I know I would be giving up a lot of lateral forgiveness that I like to have in my irons.

just remember the conversation we had at length down at reunion about them.

just remember the conversation we had at length down at reunion about them.

I do, and I still stand firm that you and I are spot on there about them for sure. This weekend just furthered that for me.

One of the few Cobra sets that i'd game. Very nice stick.

Heading to golf galaxy after work. Getting one of my ACP GW bent from 50° to 53° To be used as a SW. Will be putting it in play tomorrow. Going to paint fill the G and 4 little squares on the side red and have a red grip to decipher which is GW and which is SW. Can't wait to see if will accomplish what I want it to.

Will have pictures of my new "SW" after paint fill is done.

Will have pictures of my new "SW" after paint fill is done.

Cool can't wait to see how it turned out. Do you like the wedges? I am in the market for new wedges and just got the irons and love them.

Here is my ACP "SW" 53° It also has a red grip. My GW is standard color with black grip and 50°. Let's see how it goes... Thanks again WCBM and Icey.

46AAD685-E991-4D0B-969D-B55BAE61BE7F-11773-0000074AD8B4B86B_zpse900907b.jpg

Cool can't wait to see how it turned out. Do you like the wedges? I am in the market for new wedges and just got the irons and love them.

I got another ACP GW cuz I love it. And had it bent. Paint filled it to decipher the difference.

My first experiment was a success. I was hoping bending the GW to make it a sand wedge for out of the sand and 80-90 yard shots. And sure enough it worked. Had no issues all day form 80-90 yards. I was using it to chip and it wasn't rolling out as much so I left some short. Just need to adjust my power on hits. Other than that I'm extremely happy!

My first experiment was a success. I was hoping bending the GW to make it a sand wedge for out of the sand and 80-90 yard shots. And sure enough it worked. Had no issues all day form 80-90 yards. I was using it to chip and it wasn't rolling out as much so I left some short. Just need to adjust my power on hits. Other than that I'm extremely happy!

Great news bro! Paint fill looks sweet too!

That's awesome!! The more I think about it the more I think I'm going to order the Amp Cell Pro GW and Tour Trusty 56* bent to 55* and 60*.

I know right? Thru the sand it was awesome. Head heavy enough to cut thru nicely. I think I can squeeze 100yds out of it if I really go at it. Plus throws the ball pretty high. Why didn't I think of this sooner. Need to get my touch dialed in with it since on chips it pitches a little higher with less roll out.

I know right? Thru the sand it was awesome. Head heavy enough to cut thru nicely. I think I can squeeze 100yds out of it if I really go at it. Plus throws the ball pretty high. Why didn't I think of this sooner. Need to get my touch dialed in with it since on chips it pitches a little higher with less roll out.

I feel like these would flow into the tour trusty perfectly

I have really enjoyed these every time I hit them. Something tells me they are going to be involved in my winter club building plans.

Great set of irons. I was also surprised by how well the kuro kage graphite shafts held up during a swing. Obviously higher launching, but didn't feel overly whippy or anything.

I have really enjoyed these every time I hit them. Something tells me they are going to be involved in my winter club building plans.

Great set of irons. I was also surprised by how well the kuro kage graphite shafts held up during a swing. Obviously higher launching, but didn't feel overly whippy or anything.

Not whippy for my swing!

I love them. I'm just hoping to be able to continue to play enough to game them

I love them. I'm just hoping to be able to continue to play enough to game them

You would dig this GW at 53°. Could have saved a few strokes this year if I had done it sooner!

If I had the long iron game for these I would look into it. Although I love the AMP Forged and it would be hard to part with them for blades because I couldnt see it being much better. I did here a rumor there was an update to the AMP Foged coming out this year from Cobra, I cant wait to see if its true.

Back