The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manning trying to make it happen regardless. Back to back big plays.

Welker with hands of glue on this drive. Dude isn't dropping anything.

Broncos drive the length of the field thru the air, and on their first run play... Fumble.

Wow. Fumble by Denver.

No way! Can't believe that dude fumbled right there. Should have just let Manning do what he does.

Most anticlimactic turnover ever.

Don't touch the qb after the ball's out and there's no issue. Just a dumb dumb move

A little dive by Luck, but I don't think it was a bull crap call. He bumped into him for no reason, way after the pass.

Can Kansas City REALLY be the last unbeaten team?

Luck needs to stop watching so much soccer and basketball #greatflop

Ball game. Terrible onside kick attempt.

Reports are that Sam Bradford as a torn ACL and is out for the year.

That goal line fumble... Why. WHY.

I'm so hurt after the broncos game.... peyton just got no help early and to many turnovers... Plus there were a lot of homer calls

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

What happened tonight? Somebody forget to tell Peyton it's not January yet?!?!
(huge Peyton fan, I get to make these jokes)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Can Kickers get fined for Helmet to Helmet tackles?
10394439493_8a7b01dd6f_o.gif

Can Kickers get fined for Helmet to Helmet tackles?
10394439493_8a7b01dd6f_o.gif

I wondered the same thing when I saw this play cause he did by definition lead with his head for the tackle. That said it wasn't a violent shot like you see when the defensive player unloads on someone. I still laughed when 11 got up and walked down the sideline like he was some sort of BA. Dude, you just got leveled by the kicker. LEVELED. Don't act you're Deion Sanders or something.

I'm so hurt after the broncos game.... peyton just got no help early and to many turnovers... Plus there were a lot of homer calls

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Please point to those "homer" calls!? There were zero homer calls. Sure the 15 yarder on Vickerson when he "belly'd" was lame, but that is just a defender being dumb enough to get close after the pass was thrown 10 minutes ago. Poor decision to even get near the QB.

Because there were none... they missed one of the cheap shots in the game by Vickerson. Yea, when he punched Samson Satele's knee on an extra point.

Amazing win... but my goodness it was so bittersweet.

I think I would have rather taken the L rather than losing Reggie for the year. Losing his production and presence is huge. Like, back breaking.

Amazing win... but my goodness it was so bittersweet.

I think I would have rather taken the L rather than losing Reggie for the year. Losing his production and presence is huge. Like, back breaking.

Time to trade for Gordon or Nicks.

Just saw that Sam Bradford as a torn ACL. Yikes.

Pics from the man cave house (aka The Cowboy House)

adaduze2.jpg

y7aneruv.jpg

e2yrupy2.jpg

pe2e2eju.jpg

3 seats from old Texas Stadium!!!

Live in Georgia but Texas is where I spent the most time and where my parents retired. My sister was born the night of the last Cowboys superbowl win... love the "cowboy house"

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back