Android Phone Thread

If you get a new ROM, do you have to get a new launcher too?

You don't have to, I just felt like it was time to clean up the space and thought a slick launcher would be fun to toy with.

You don't have to, I just felt like it was time to clean up the space and thought a slick launcher would be fun to toy with.

No, you can choose.

OK. After my scare of this past weekend, it might be a while before I try loading on a new ROM, but the more info I get the better.

... For me the more I try the better I get...

OK. After my scare of this past weekend, it might be a while before I try loading on a new ROM, but the more info I get the better.

I was lucky enough to find an excellent utility that had a good walkthrough and had been compiled specifically for my phone and current build. It basically did all the prep work in stages up to the point of getting the new custom ROM and Google APK ready for me. It flashed a fresh stock build to my main partition, rooted it, and then loaded the SafeStrap utility. It's like having a dual-boot PC at this point - if I end up with a problem on the custom ROM, I can boot back to stock.

Hey everyone, it's your boy, Floss, back with another video . . .

[video=youtube;l-jrSsqQdKk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-jrSsqQdKk[/video]

Didnt work for me, Smalls.

me either

Looks like he disabled embedding. Clicking on it will show a "Watch on YouTube" line.

I heard from a friend bbm should be out today.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I just saw that lol I'm late to the party. My bad

I just saw that lol I'm late to the party. My bad

No worries dude, just making sure you saw the talk about it over there.

No worries dude, just making sure you saw the talk about it over there.

War can you give me some info on it?I tried looking but only can find news about its release.

Does this replace the current messaging app or is this seperate? It seems like it's sort of an aol instant messenger across platform.

Is that right? Would I just give people my phone number or does bbm use something else

[video=youtube;o-ni2XFg80Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-ni2XFg80Q[/video]

War can you give me some info on it?I tried looking but only can find news about its release.

Does this replace the current messaging app or is this seperate? It seems like it's sort of an aol instant messenger across platform.

Is that right? Would I just give people my phone number or does bbm use something else

You're sending secure messages directly through RIM's servers. It's basically an encrypted texting service.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Had a update on the S4 last night. Ive been awake now for 2 hours and my phone has locked up and restarted 3 times already. ANy ideas?

Had a update on the S4 last night. Ive been awake now for 2 hours and my phone has locked up and restarted 3 times already. ANy ideas?
Go in to settings, did you get Android 4.2.2 or the new update to Android 4.3?

Go to settings/about phone

I was really hoping it was the 4.3 update when the notification came through. :/

Go in to settings, did you get Android 4.2.2 or the new update to Android 4.3?

Go to settings/about phone

Huh, no update for my Verizon note2. Still 4.1.2

tappin from my big as note2

make that 4 restarts....getting irritable

make that 7

Back