2014 THP Events - Announcement Thread

I changed my mind. Lets do it today. :D

Love it! That SeeMore event selling out in a minute was a sign!

Tapping with Green and White, Day and Night!

Awesome.. Not being able to go for that SeeMore event killed me.. I need some good news on more THP events.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha, I went from disliking the tease to loving the tease (in a very manly way of course).

Hahaha, I went from disliking the tease to loving the tease (in a very manly way of course).

I believe anyone using Jumbo Max grips MUST always be doing things in a manly fashion.... Those things are huge and enticing all
at the same time :)

Excitement is the order of the day, lets do it!

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

With all the excitement going on in the SeeMore thread, I almost missed this. One thing about JB and Morgan, they never do anything halfway.

Let's hear it!!

You're making it hard to hate Mondays :D

Nice! So awesome that the companies want to keep coming back, speaks volumes

Shhh.
If you guys can keep a secret, I can tell you we have another announcement coming today too.

My mind just got blown. Didn't expect to see them back, but couldn't be happier, they absolutely get everything this event is about

BOOM! Awesome to see Bridgestone making the return.

Another announcement? JB, go easy man. I've been off the cigarettes for 16 months, I'm still fragile dude!

JM

Shhh.
If you guys can keep a secret, I can tell you we have another announcement coming today too.

Mondays are so much better this year...THP where have you been all my life??

crap I can't keep a secret. Sorry guys

Shhh.

:twist:

Shhh.

Hmmm. Given some talk in another thread I really thought a different company was on board for the MC. Maybe more than 4 teams????

Another announcement has just been made.

Back