Forum Testing Signup - Cleveland Smart Square Putter

Great group of testers! Do is proud guys, I'm positive you will

Great group of testers right there. Best of luck to you all and I look forward to your reviews!!

Congrats to the testers chosen. Love what I'm hearing about this putter already, so can't wait to hear your guys thoughts as well.

Sorry if I missed it but curious if all testers will be given standard length or if any are getting the "almost belly" versions?

Congrats testers! Got a great group to put these babies through their paces. Looking forward to following along

Congrats testers!!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Sorry if I missed it but curious if all testers will be given standard length or if any are getting the "almost belly" versions?
Hasnt been announced yet.

Congrats testers! There is just a little buzz around this one can't wait for some different viewpoints on this interesting putter.

Congrats to the testers. This putter has definitely gotten some love the past few days.

Can't wait to hear everyone's thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have read about every article on every website about this putter today. I think the square alignment aid is going to be a hit based off what I have read. I'm unbelievably excited to roll this as it is going to come down to feel for me. I'm a milled putter guy but this is heavier than the Ping CRAZ-E mallet I used to have. I hated how the ball would feel coming off that putter...it was, for lack of better words, hollow. I love the solid feel of my Red X but I do have difficulty lining it up at times. I am hoping this will be the best of both worlds.

Did I mention I am excited??

I have read about every article on every website about this putter today. I think the square alignment aid is going to be a hit based off what I have read. I'm unbelievably excited to roll this as it is going to come down to feel for me. I'm a milled putter guy but this is heavier than the Ping CRAZ-E mallet I used to have. I hated how the ball would feel coming off that putter...it was, for lack of better words, hollow. I love the solid feel of my Red X but I do have difficulty lining it up at times. I am hoping this will be the best of both worlds.

Did I mention I am excited??

Congrats Sparks. Like you I read a lot as well. And I think it will turn out to be a very big hit surprising a lot people.

Looking forward to your review.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've really been falling for Cleveland clubs lately. I never really put much stock in them for putters, but this looks great. I can't wait to see all the reviews!

Whoa how did this one get so far down. Still real giddy that I get to test this. Gonna be awesome

Whoa how did this one get so far down. Still real giddy that I get to test this. Gonna be awesome

Cant wait for you to tear this one up bro.

Just talk to Cleveland and they are going to ship these directly to the testers. They should go out today or tomorrow. They usually ship FedEx, and sometimes require a signature, so be sure to leave a note on your door if you aren't home giving permission to leave the package.

Talked to Rob quite a bit tonight about this...to say he is excited about this is a huge understatement

Just talk to Cleveland and they are going to ship these directly to the testers. They should go out today or tomorrow. They usually ship FedEx, and sometimes require a signature, so be sure to leave a note on your door if you aren't home giving permission to leave the package.

Awesome! Can't wait to roll this and post some thoughts!

Congrats and good luck to our testers.

And if I'm the first person to post this, I'm slight amazed.

keeping the banter out of the review thread so....

FYI to testers, mine arrived today so keep your eye out for the FedEx truck!

Back