What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 2 of the Isleworth Collegiate Invitational is in the books for me. Pretty cool seeing just how far some of these kids can hit it. Seeing anyone hit a 590yd par 5 in two is impressive. Seeing them hit hybrid is very impressive. 5 iron though.. Not human.

That is disgusting. What does that mean, about a 360 - 370 yard driver ball?? Sheeeeesh...

That is disgusting. What does that mean, about a 360 - 370 yard driver ball?? Sheeeeesh...

He carried a bunker on a shortcut that I didn't think anyone had business reaching, then caught the downslope. He made birdie, just like the kid who laid up and stuck it to 10 feet and made his putt.

The hole I was located on made a lot of kids feel real dumb if they missed in the wrong spots.

Boss left early today so I followed suit and got 9 in tonight. Was 45degrees and windy but had the course to myself and was good to get out.

Just finished 9 holes in 1:05 on a brisk fall evening...

39...with a double and a bogey. Going to be writing up a thread on those grips here shortly.

Watched a little Golf Channel, THPed and snuck into the SeeMore Extravaganza. All of this after getting in 18 holes this morning. What a great golf day!

THPed, and lucked into the SeeMore Extravaganza via a 3G Sprint connection. Phew!

Quick range session, played 18, took some pics of the SpeedBlades and JumboMax grips for some reviews...and somehow got into the SeeMore Event!

Putted for about an hour during lunch break from work.

Didn't touch the clubs today but hit the gym for the beginning of the off season workouts. Cardio and then an extensive leg and back workout.

The goal is to have both leaner and stronger for next year. Want to swing to be smoother and still hit the ball further then before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 man scramble in a tournament at the Woodlands Country Club. It was my first one and I had a blast. We shot a 71 as a group - not good enough to win, but at least we were honest with ourselves!

I searched golf town and THP for about 2 hours at work... Very productive day for me. Lol

In my Taylormade catalina 3.0 cart bag:
Callaway RAZR X irons 4-sw
Callaway RAZR X HL 3H 21*
Callaway RAZR Hawk 3W 15*
Callaway RAZR FIT Xtreme 10.5*
Cleveland 588 RTX CB 52* wedge
Nike VR pro 60* wedge
Odyssey metal X #9 putter

Drive for show, putt for dough

Sent from my nexus 10 (Tapatalk)

THP, off an on during the day. Hit a bucket of balls at the golf dome at lunch. Worked on a bid this evening, and took a few hitting breaks in my garage net.

Tapatalking on my iPad

Hit the range for a quick basket with my dad earlier, some THP then turned my amp cell ponder into a purchase. Weathers looking good for 18 tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Watched the golf channel all morning. Went to Salmon Creek to photo and caddy for Amsmith61 and Maddog701. This damn gall bladder thing is killing me not being able to play. Now just THPing and watching the golf channel the rest of the night. Might clean my clubs or save that for tomorrow.

Slipped out of work for what looks like the last nice day for at least the next week. Got to play a match play round with Maddog while a recovering Six4Three5 caddied for both of us.

Maddog won 2 & 1 but I had a blast and I think I made him work for it. Lost my putting touch on the back otherwise - might have taken him. Still it was great to get out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP all day for me - I'm at least 6 hours ahead of most of you right now, so it's about bedtime... But I'd say it's been a productive day. Learned a ton! Love this site!

Sick in bed reading THP makes me feel better.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Sick in bed reading THP makes me feel better.

Dang, D. I was hoping this post was going to say you went to get fitted for the new irons. Hope you feel better soon.

Dang, D. I was hoping this post was going to say you went to get fitted for the new irons. Hope you feel better soon.

Gotta get my game together. My golf coach was mad I cancelled too! Lol

played around on the THP forum.... :bulgy-eyes:

Found an indoor practice facility to use throughout the winter.
Got in touch with a few instructors, getting a feel for them, telling them where I'm coming from, and my expectations.
I think I may have found one!!! We chit chatted for roughly 15 minutes.
I think I'll be back in touch with him as we hit it off.

#gettinglessonsfinally

Just call me...Barb

THP time, watched several hours of TGC, bought Coleman CartCat for the winter months coming up.

Took some Bar Keepers Friend and cleaned my new (to me) irons that I received today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back