What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of putting drills. Hoping to get that part of my game squared away.

Went to the range and worked on my fairway woods only. Getting ready for the gauntlet!!!!

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Read a little bit of Dave Stockton's "Unconscious Scoring" and THP'd

Played 18 in our Wednesday comp. Now on thp.

Played 18 at Southern Hills in Hawkensville, GA. Great day for a round of golf.

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

Walked 9 after work. It was 75 here today :)

Bent my irons to the 2* upright they were supposed to be built to. In the last week, I've lost my last flicker of hope for quality control.

Drooled over the SeeMore website in anticipation of the SeeMore Putting Extravaganza in June.

Re-gripped the ACP'S and strolled around golf galaxy oh and thp'd

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Played a round with about 24 clubs in the bag.

:alien:

Spent a little time at the range today. Small bucket for the irons and another small for the new classic xl hybrid and 3wood. Then worked on my SPi for a few minutes. THP on and off all day as well.

Played 12 holes of golf lol. I caught up with my teammates a bit late. Played a very solid round today. Aside from my putting.

When I left work the sun was shining and it was 40 deg. Left my office around 2:30 to deliver a bid 40 minutes away. Was planning on hitting the course and see how many holes I could get in before dark. By the time I got out there I found a bunch of low clouds / fog and a 31 deg temp. No thanks. Settled for simulator golf instead. Looks like that is what I have to look forward to for the next 6 months or so.

Tapatalking on my iPad

Got out early and played 18 at a new (To me) course, got back and cleaned my sticks from all the mud, now Im on here and watching the BMW Masters Day 1 repeat on SkySports.

Played in a scramble tourney today. Shot -1. Pretty disappointed in my play.

Tourney format was weird. Worse score you could make was par. Kinda took the challenge of saving par away for us. So my group decided to make our own competition. We could score points on a hole if our previous shot was used for the next shot.

Made the day more fun for us.

Played a solo round at elkhorn in Stockton. 1st man out of the box at 652am pst. So dark couldn't see drive and turned into a wonderful morning. Shot a 98 and enjoyed the time alone.

I just went out, picked my Optiforce out of the bag, swung a few times and put it back in.

Just a little THPing...ok A lot of THPing!

Went to Dick's sporting goods and hit the Taylormade Rocketbladze! Hit a 7 iron longest according to the radar was 186 yards I averaged 174. Felt good when I struck it well. Miss hits still made it to the 160's. Ball speed was around 103-109mph. I liked them!

Turner

Practiced putting and hit some balls on the range during a lunch break from work.

Played 18 holes and then took a 30 minute lesson trying to get my driving back where it was last week. Completely lost it today.

Played in a scramble with some buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back