The Team Names - The 2014 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats! This is a well deserved honor for the members of Team THP. The amount of time and effort each one puts into this site and the events THP holds is crazy. I wish them the best of luck this year.

This is awesome, glad to see that the folks that put in hard work here are getting a spot, very well deserved. I have been a mod on other boards in the past (not golf forums) and trust me it is a tough job!!!!

Another Team THP??? That's awesome. The MC needs one of those!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Been in a meeting, but lurking. Congratulations to Team THP. Good luck to you guys too, you deserve it!

JM

Damn, I want in this event now, bad.

Nope, we don't compete, well JB used to but not anymore. We will be handling all the media side of things, plus being tour reps, and that's no easy task. :smile:

It isn't, you guys go way above and beyond and it is much appreciated, even if you don't hear the praise as much as you should!

Very cool and well deserved for the THP staff!

I'm honestly so so so so so humbled and excited and anxious and everything rolled into one. I don't have the words.

Not only is it the MC, its the MC with Team THP, I couldn't dream of a better way to experience it.

That said, the work starts NOW. Buckle up, because its on.

I'm honestly so so so so so humbled and excited and anxious and everything rolled into one. I don't have the words.

Not only is it the MC, its the MC with Team THP, I couldn't dream of a better way to experience it.

oh it's on like Freddie Kong

Happy for you man! You will not only do Team THP proud but also the MC as a whole. I am excited you are apart of it this year.

Something about it gets me all pumped. People setting goals, starting practice. It's awesome, gonna be a great next couple of months!

Nope, we don't compete, well JB used to but not anymore. We will be handling all the media side of things, plus being tour reps, and that's no easy task. :smile:

Understand completely, was just curious! We appreciate everything you guys do for this site every day.

Team THP is a fantastic idea. It's a shame that they will be going down, though...

At least Captain Hawk will know victory in the Grandaddy. One for two isn't that bad.

Something about it gets me all pumped. People setting goals, starting practice. It's awesome, gonna be a great next couple of months!

nothing motivates like the MC

Team THP is a fantastic idea. It's a shame that they will be going down, though...

At least Captain Hawk will know victory in the Grandaddy. One for two isn't that bad.

.500 is good.

In baseball..........

nothing motivates like the MC

You aren't kidding. Nothing like playing golf with a purpose. It made my 2013 golf year so much fun.

You aren't kidding. Nothing like playing golf with a purpose. It made my 2013 golf year so much fun.

made my 2011, 2012, and 2013 fun. Well 2013 was a struggle, but still fun haha

You just needed a practice round with two fun guys on Wednesday to get you back on track Mr. One under through 9

.500 is good.

In baseball..........

Agreed. Hawk's average will be eligible for the baseball HOF.

That's really good, Hawk!

You just needed a practice round with two fun guys on Wednesday to get you back on track Mr. One under through 9

best round I played all year for multiple reasons.

This is awesome. They have such a good team. Between there abilities and personalities, hey bring so much to they event. I am going to have a blast beating these fools.

There is just nothing that matches this event in terms of amateur golfers who do other things for a living. It's cool to see this site and the opportunities that are out there. I haven't been able to meet any THPers yet, but that is going to change.

This is an awesome twist! All of these guys have given themselves to this awesome family and to them join forces in the MC is brilliant! And I will say its a freaking stout team too! Well done!

So jealous.

IDK why but reading this topic has me all pumped now.. Put me in coach!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back