Titleist Staff Stand Bag!

jonkevin

Reaction score
Handicap
2013-10-22%2001.24.54.jpg

2013-10-20%2015.15.08.jpg

2013-10-20%2015.14.22.jpg

Last edited:
That didn't work. Need the whole HTML to link an image.

Since the OP's picture didn't show up, I found one on TGW:

cfli-black.jpg

I wish all of the major club companies had a stand bag that looked like their staff bags.

You need to put the photo on a photo hosting site or use the url from where the photo is. The IMG tags don't work when they are on your computer.

Can someone explain how to post my picture?

Pretty sharp.

can i use Dropbox?

That really is pretty dang nice looking. I like that.

I wish all of the major club companies had a stand bag that looked like their staff bags.

Me too! I have no desire to carry a staff bag, but I do have the desire to look like a baller.

I like it!!!!

cfli-black.jpg

It is a nice looking bag. Wonder how heavy it is?

cfli-black.jpg

THIS ^^^^^

Sweet looking bag to be sure. While I have not checked yet, I bet it's still pretty light for that size too. Nice bag.

I can see other companies jumping on this design in no time. I think it looks sweet. Only concern I have is how the legs hold the additional weight.

Thats very interesting! I will have to see one in person and this may be my new bag!

Figured it out! I will post more close ups of the pockets after work.

I can see other companies jumping on this design in no time. I think it looks sweet. Only concern I have is how the legs hold the additional weight.

The bag actually looks heavier than it weighs (6 lbs). It is much lighter than the Ogio Grom XX and only slightly heavier than the SM Four5.

That is a really neat concept.

I would love to see other Staff Bags designed this way.

Yep... I need one

I really like that. Reminds me some of the Bridgestone Tour stand bag that I have. But I really like the look of the staff staff bags. Might have to consider something like this for my next stand bag.

That's very sharp looking, I like it.

That's a sweet bag! I agree with you arydolphin if other companies made stand staff bags, I would buy one! Let's be honest, why couldn't you make a Tour level staff bag that has a kick out stand? I can't remember that company that make those "flags" that pop out between your stand legs, they could put the players name and country flag (or whatever) on that "flag" just like on the bag.

It is a nice looking bag. Wonder how heavy it is?

6lbs without clubs... it's lighter than a lot of Ogio bags I've used but it is a slightly heavier than the SM Four 5 i replaced.

Back